pic request! polished CCW's/oxford white cobra's

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm looking for polished 18" CCW classics on an Oxford white cobra! lowered preferably, but whatever!

also I would like to see 18" AFS cobra wheels on white. I know ILLsnake has them on his silver cobra and it looks amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing the same setup but on a white terminator!!

I did some searching but didn't come up with much, plus when you type in CCW classics. search only uses the word classic, and throws out anything with less than four letters..

thank you (I know that was a lot) LMAO

getTwisted

Established Member
yeah i've seen the black ones with the polished lip, looked good! kinda wanted to see polished, but I don't think anyone has them on a white terminator.

there aren't to many 18" AFS wheels on white cobras either!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Yeah i want to see one too. Ive been thinking about getting some CCW classics for the mach.

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Casper that car looks perfect man! OP if you want the Classic's and Hwykng is selling them for a fair price go ahead and jump on them, they are one of these best looking wheels for these cars regardless of color.

getTwisted

Established Member
Casper that car looks perfect man! OP if you want the Classic's and Hwykng is selling them for a fair price go ahead and jump on them, they are one of these best looking wheels for these cars regardless of color.

true, I just can't decide between those and waiting for 18 inch AFS wheels.

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
:thumbsup: Thanks guys. Badges have been turned. Sorry those are last years pics. Just when it came out the body shop.

Users who are viewing this thread