Guys running No lower ISO's in here!

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
I have an 04 with H&R Race springs and still have the IRS. My question is im running all the factory ISO's but want the car to come down a lil more so i was thing about just removing the lower ISO and wrapping it with tape or putting some Dyno Mat on the lower spring perch to reduce noise. I want to know from you guys that are running no lower ISO's what you guys are putting there to reduce and noise or if you guys don't have anything there if your experincing any noises. Dont really want to remove the uppers because the upper ISO actually locates the spring to the upper perch and if removed the spring will have some play there. Let me know what you are running and if any noises? Thanks!

Dawgstang

Established Member
I have no isos in the rear and only lowers in the front. Sits pretty even and no noise.

a6enypa4.jpg

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
i ran no ISO's on the rear of my OW cobra with steeda springs. looked great and no noise at all.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Is one ISo on all 4 corners the best drop with H&R Race springs? Anyone scraping or anything over bums on the exhaust? Do you guys have any pics of your rides with ony one ISO on all 4 corners?

04cobra88

Established Member
i have no isos on all 4 corners with h and r's no noise at all but going to have to get my fenders rolled noticed rubbing on the tires today :(

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
No ISOs and no noise. Sits level. Can fit about two fingers between front tire and fender and about 3 fingers between rear tire and quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread