True Forged Tax Return Wheel Sale!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its baaaack....
not sure what to do with your tax return? how about a nice set of forged wheels? :dancenana:

pretty much the same deal as our last summer special but with a few new extras...

This sale is open to ALL vehicles, not just mustangs.

This sale will be until April 15th! Orders must be placed by then to get the discounts.

Discounts: From the get go I will be taking $100 off the price of any size set, any finish, in 2 OR 3 piece construction. **Military personnel, both active and veterans, will receive an additional $50 discount (subject to proof). Due to the low pricing and available discounts I can only offer this to actual military personnel (not including contractors). If you add up all the available discounts, it’s quite a bit! you can also take off another $100 if you go with ANY of the following designs: Turn 10, Speed 6, Speed 7, Apex, Formula, Ravel, Swazo, Vortex, Helix and the new Mach 6 and Centri designs. IF you end up with more than $150 in discounts, i NEED the payment to either be in cash/money order or will need to tack on 3% to cover the CC fees. im also willing to offer special discounting for any unusual vehicles and/or old school muscle cars.

Pricing: The last time I posted pricing for all of our wheels on this forum another company who has their wheels made by the same factory whined to the owner of said factory and I was scolded for posting “too low of prices”. So, with that being said, you must PM me for pricing. I will give you a price for a fully polished set of wheels. Then, just go to the salad bar of options below and add them up (if you want other than straight up polished). I will shoot you prices for both 2 piece and 3 piece sets. 2 piece quotes are without assembly bolts. Add them to the cost if you want them. Every member will receive the same quotes on pricing so please do not post the prices in the thread or it will defeat the purpose of my not posting them up. Feel free to comment if you think it’s a great deal or if it’s “too rich for your blood”.

Sizes: ALL sizes are included in this sale. 15 through 26”. 2 piece and 3 piece. 2 piece wheels only come in certain sizes which 3 piece are available in just about any size in .5” increments. 2 piece are the way to go if you want the “smooth” look without the assembly bolts, aka rivets. They are optional on 2 piece wheels but not on 3 piece wheels.
2 piece wheels are welded together. The assembly bolts are for looks (look like 3 piece). They actually add a few pounds per wheel. There isn’t much price difference between 2 piece and 3 piece. You’d really only want to go with 2 piece if you reallllly don’t like the bolts on the wheels (ie smooth look). Otherwise, 3 piece are the way to go. If you damage a section of the wheel, you can unbolt it and replace that damaged piece. This is usually not the case with 2 piece wheels. Also, chrome is only available with 3 piece wheels (including chrome lips).

2 piece:
-15s are ONLY available with a "stepped lip" and come in 4", 6" 7", 8" 10" and 12" widths standard
-16s are ONLY available with a "stepped lip" and come in 7", 8" and 9.5" widths standard
-17" stepped lips come in 7", 8", 9.5" and 11" widths standard

-17s come in both "stepped lip" AND flat "reverse lips"

the following are the sizes for wheels with flat "reverse lips" (what you normally see on our wheels)
-17s are available in 8, 9 and 10” widths
-18s are available in 7” 9” and 10” widths
-19s are available in 7” 8” and 10” widths
-20s are available in 8.5” and 10” widths
-22s are available in 8.5” and 10” widths
-24s “ “
-26s “ “
(wider/narrower is possible but its $400 per wheel.
*NEW* if you want Bigs n Littles we will certainly do this for you. we can make the fronts very narrow and the rears very wide.

3 piece:
15-17s not available in 3 piece
18-26, any size from 7” to 14” in half inch increments. Standard pricing includes up to 10.5”
11” and wider is $50 more per wheel.

Assembly bolts: Aka “rivets”. These are optional on 2 piece wheels because they are purely cosmetic (to get a 3 piece look). On 3 piece wheels, they hold the wheels together, on 2 piece wheels, they do not. They also add a few pounds to each wheel. SO, its optional. For the absolutely lightest possible wheel, you’d want a 2 piece wheel with NO assembly bolts. You’d be looking at around 20lbs per wheel, or less. The lightest of our designs is the Mach 5 wheel. They come chrome standard but can be powdercoated or brushed as an available option. having the bolts custom finished is $75 per wheel.

Finishes: Polished finish is standard on both the centers and lips. Our highly polished aluminum looks JUST like chrome when clean. It is more maintenance than chrome but its also repairable whereas chrome is not.
We also offer just about any powdercoat color you can think of in gloss, satin or flat finish. The “flat” black wheels that you often see in our threads are actually satin black (matte black). Flat finish is a very plain, raw look. There’s a big difference.
We can also have the centers/lips custom oem paint-matched. These are then PAINTED and are not as durable as powdercoating. You must be careful with the wheels.
There is also brushed finish for both centers and lips too.
We do NOT offer anodizing on wheels. Anodizing fades badly in the sun, quickly.

All wheels come with polished lips standard. See options for, options.

Options:
-powdercoating: centers are $50 per wheel.
Lips are $50 per wheel

-brushed aluminum: centers are $75 per wheel
Lips are $75 per wheel

-custom oem paint matched: centers are $150 per wheel
Lips are $150 per wheel

In other words, if you want black centers with polished lips, it would be:
$1900 shipped, plus
$50 per wheel for black centers
= $2100 shipped (17”s)

if you want black centers AND black lips, it would be:
$1900 shipped plus
$50 per wheel for black centers, plus
$50 per wheel for black lips
= $2300 shipped (17”s)

obviously it would be the same thing for oem paint matched stuff.

You can keep the centers polished and do powdercoated/brushed/painted lips.

Caps: Standard issue TF etched caps are included with ALL orders.
Powdercoated, brushed or chromed caps are $50 extra (all 4, not each). Normal non-svtp pricing for this is $100.
Custom etching is $50 for the set (not each cap) for any logo we already have on file. If you want something custom for your club or business or a pic of your dog, it’s $100 extra.
Custom airbrushing is available for caps but costs quite a bit more.

Offset: just like our 3 piece wheels we can manipulate the rear wheels for 2 piece to how you want them. You can either have the standard offset (tucked in) or the aggressive offset that sits flush with the fenders. No spacers required! With either offset, to gain an extra .5”, we can cut down the rear pads but you need to then grind down on your axle bolt (not irs bolt) or use a spacer. Or we can simply not cut down the rear pad and you don’t have to worry about it. We’ll discuss at ordering time. This applies to New Edge mustangs. Most cars don’t have this option. We specialize in custom offsets and BIG BRAKE cuts. We just need to know if you have them or plan to upgrade later. I always discuss this with customers anyways but just a heads up.

Lead time: I always quote people 6-8 weeks for build time but some times they are done quicker.2 piece wheels tend to be completed much faster because they use different parts than 3 piece wheels. Still, I don’t want to underquote the time so ill keep it at that. Add up to 2 weeks for chrome parts.

Payments: We can accept personal checks, money orders, wire transfers, CASH, Paypal and credit cards. To avoid merchant services fees, checks/money orders are preferred but not necessary. **for those who pay in full, in cash, up front, you will receive an additional $50 discount credit card payments are typically charged in full, up front. I can also accept a $500 non-refundable deposit with the balance being due when the wheels are almost complete. i can also work out a payment plan for those who need to do so. for this sale only, i will throw in a set of FREE lug nuts with every prepaid order. (does not include locking lugs. $25 extra)

Shipping: shipping is included in the above pricing for the continental US. AK, HI and Canadia cost a little extra. Insurance is included and tracking #s are issued by me personally. Orders are shipped via FedEx ground unless other arrangements are made. Wheels 22” and up, or 12" and wider, add $50 due to the size of the boxes.

California: CA residents are subject to sales tax** local customers may pick up orders and save $100 on shipping. (yet another discount!) as well as pay in cash.

Warranty: Our wheels are guaranteed for life from defect in build quality or craftsmanship. And if you happen to **** one up yourself, ill do my best to help get the wheel repaired replaced at the lowest possible cost.

Timeframe: This special will continue through the last day of March and is available to those who are already members of SVT Performance before THIS day. Those who become members after today will be eligible for the standard SVTP member pricing. This special is not available through any authorized distributor of TF wheels, only direct.

Designs: We do not charge different pricing for ANY of our designs, they are all the same price. BUT, for anyone who is willing to go outside the norm and order ANY design other than Mach 5, Victory, Chicane, Sebring, Speed 5 and Turn 8, I will give you yet another $100 discount. And if you’ve always wanted to get the DEEP DISH 10th Anniversary wheels, our Turn 8 in anthracite finish looks damn close! ALL designs are available in ALL sizes.

Tires: Tire packages are available for those who need it. I have a wholesale tire shop that i work with but unfortunately he HATES the Nitto sales reps and refuses to carry their tires :shrug: he does carry BFG and Toyo though, in addition to Falken, Vredestein, Michellin, Pirelli and just about everything else. The extra cost of shipping with tires could possibly outweigh the savings of the tires though. It is mostly a conveniance I can offer people who want the wheels ready to go on the car when they arrive. It is actually a bit more work for me in having to have them put on and the extra effort of prepping them for shipping. but i try to help people out when they need it :beer: I do have another shop where I can get Nittos from but the prices are a bit higher than the wholesale shop. But some people WANT Nittos no matter what. :shrug:
TPSM adaptors are included for those vehicles who need them. just found out GS-D3s are pretty much no longer available.

here are some prices i just found out since someone requested it:

BFG KDW 265/35/18 $240
295/35/18 $270

Vredestein Ultrac Sessenta (SAME specs as GS-D3s!)
265/35/18 $175
295/35/18 $205

ill be checking on Nittos for someone and updating the thread with a price by tomorrow.

PLEASE do not ask me to check tire prices unless you are serious about ordering a set/ and some tires. my tire guy is VERY busy and he hates it when i call asking for 1000 different sizes/brands/prices. he tells me to find out exactly what you want, and then he'll get me the price. so if you must, try to narrow it down to 2 brands at most. i can get Nittos from another tire dealer but not at such good prices. slightly better than retail.

Please feel free to post any legitimate questions you may have. Please do not take this thread off track and keep it pertinent to this GB. Please do not post any quoted prices. everyone will receive the same price quote, unless i offer you a special deal because you drive a special car.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
picture of centri design?:shrug:

weird, i thought i posted these last night :shrug:

Centri
IMG_0505Medium.jpg

IMG_0508Medium.jpg

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
What the widest front lip you can get on an 18x9 Mach 5?

What is the widest front lip you can get on any of your wheels and what wheel is it on?

Can these be ordered with 18's front / 17's rear?

Thanks...

Last edited:

Mr. Couper

Established Member
I know you have the mach 6s for an extra discount. what about the mach 5s? I am only interested in the mach 5s in 17s or 18s.

I really want 10.5" or 11" (preferably) rear rim. I want the centers powder coated black with the chrome rivets, chrome lips, and chrome center caps. please give me prices for all combinations and 2 or 3 piece wheels. i dont need tires. I am military also at lackland afb, tx.
thanks,

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Can you PM me a price on a set of Chicanes in 18x8/19x10 in 2 piece without bolts and 3 piece?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What the widest front lip you can get on an 18x9 Mach 5?

What is the widest front lip you can get on any of your wheels and what wheel is it on?

Can these be ordered with 18's front / 17's rear?

Thanks...

the widest front lip we can get is on 04sleeper's wheels right now. using the new fender flush offset for the front wheels. i dont recall the size at the moment. just over 2" i believe. 2.25? im sure he'll post up for us. wheel design doesnt matter on lip size. that's with a 2 piece wheel though. the most lip we can do on a 3 piece is 2" because they only make certain lip sizes. the next size up would be 3" which would sit out past the fender.

i can make you an 18" front with a 17" rear no problem. even a 15" if you want to put some slicks back there :thumbsup:

I know you have the mach 6s for an extra discount. what about the mach 5s? I am only interested in the mach 5s in 17s or 18s.

I really want 10.5" or 11" (preferably) rear rim. I want the centers powder coated black with the chrome rivets, chrome lips, and chrome center caps. please give me prices for all combinations and 2 or 3 piece wheels. i dont need tires. I am military also at lackland afb, tx.
thanks,

sorry, but im only offering the EXTRA $100 off for the new Mach 6 wheel because there are none on a mustang yet. we've done many Mach 5s on them already. its incentive to be different :thumbsup:

we can make the Mach 5s in 17" or 18". we cant do chrome in 17" because they only come in 2 piece. 18s come in 2 and 3 piece. 3 piece can be chromed no problem. our highly polished wheels look just like chrome. yes, theyre's a difference but polished is better in many aspects. you can repair polished wheels, easily ; chrome can NOT be repaired, only replaced. polished will last forever, chrome will not. polished looks more hot rod, less blingy imo. some like the bling, some like the more hot rod look. :shrug:

ill pm you some prices :beer:

oh yeah, clear your pms

done. itll accept some PMs for a few more hours lol. you can always email me. i can respond to emails while sitting at the strip club, via my BB. cant do shit with PMs until i get back to a computer. stoopid BB :bored: (you can but its a PITA). i need an iphone :(

also, is your standard polish = highly polished that look like chrome?

yes sir. please see Senor 04Sleeper's car for reference :thumbsup:

in fact. ill issue this challenge. look through our vehicle pics and see if you can correctly identify which car has polished and which has chrome :D
Myspace.com - True Forged Wheels Photo Albums

Can you PM me a price on a set of Chicanes in 18x8/19x10 in 2 piece without bolts and 3 piece?

will do sir.

PM box is full

i know :read:

:shrug:exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we've discussed them before. theyre not TFs. email me for pics/details.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks,

forgot to mention, but it is up top.
17" come with 10" rears if you want the FLAT lips aka reverse lips. (actually, technically called "soft lips"). basically what you see on every set of wheels we do. we can make them 10.5 or 11 if you want, but we have to cut a pair of hoops and weld them together. that's $400 per wheel. people do do this. if that's what you really want, go for it :beer:

with stepped lips, they come in 11" widths. if you want 10 or 10.5, we have to do the custom cut/weld job at $400 per wheel.

so if you want 11s on a budget, go with stepped lips. they look like HRE's stepped lips. same size centers. not the small centers like you see on CCWs. they use completely different materials. we use the same stuff HRE uses :-D
hresteppedlip.jpg

and dont forget, if you do go with 17s and cobra brakes, you will have to grind down on the top of the caliper a bit. its not noticeable with the wheel on and you can just repaint the top of the caliper. i did it to my own cobra and it was easy. anything bigger than a stock cobra caliper will NOT work with our 17" wheels. GOD knows what you'd have to do to make a set of 15s work. you'd probably have to use monster sized spacers and get our 4" wide wheels. :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread