Pioneer AVIC-X920BT(Nav, BT, Ipod, MicroSD, Voice Control) with wireless remote
Diamond Audio S500A 5.25" Comonents
Diamond Audio D651 5.25" Components
Kenwood 600W 2 channel Amp
Boyo VTL120 License Plate Backup Camera
1" Hubcentric Spacers
Homemade Rear Seat Delete

and

Corbeau Microsuede LG1's(installed about 8 months ago) Awesome seats :rockon: So much better than stock.

On to the pics. Notice the wheel spacers and bumper outlines plus the backup camera. The viewing angle can be adjusted which I thought was cool:

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

New license plate should be here this week. I think it will look good on the Cobra especially once I powdercoat the wheels satin black:

Capture-124.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Custom splash screen:

IMG_1982-1.jpg

Backup Cam when I put it in reverse:

IMG_1983-1.jpg

Did the bypass so I can use the backup cam while I drive too. It splits the screen with the Nav:

IMG_1987.jpg

Seats and Seat Delete:

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

The Cobra is really coming together how I wanted it now that Ive owned it for over 2 years. Next is suspension and a pulley. Hopefully that wont take 2 years. A big thanks goes out to this site, specifically PistolWhip, who spent countless days responding to my questions :beer:, and Sonic_GT who walked me through the seat delete design. Couldn't of done this without you guys!

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Looks good, I like that delete - both the carpet-matched material and the embossed 'SVT'. Drop those rear seat belts. That's 10.14 lbs you won't miss.

Jefe

Established Member
How do I get those side panels off? Looks like its connected in by the door jam maybe

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
How do I get those side panels off? Looks like its connected in by the door jam maybe

Phillips head screw on the clothes hanger and a star bit (can't remember the size) for the seat belt. They pop right off pretty easily after that. It's a bit tricky to align the tabs to reinstall, but all in all a quick afternoon project.

The bolt I'm referring to with the star bit head is the front seat belt upper mount. The panel that covers them pops right off.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
The star bit for the bottom buckle mount is huge. Is it the same size? What are you an expert tearer aparter? haha

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
awesome looking rear seat delete! MAkes me realize that I REALLY need tomake a nice one for my car.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
I think the torx for the belts are a T50 or T55. cant remember which one but both are good to have in the tool box.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
Installed:

Pioneer AVIC-X920BT(Nav, BT, Ipod, MicroSD, Voice Control) with wireless remote
Diamond Audio S500A 5.25" Comonents
Diamond Audio D651 5.25" Components
Kenwood 600W 2 channel Amp
Boyo VTL120 License Plate Backup Camera
1" Hubcentric Spacers
Homemade Rear Seat Delete

and

Corbeau Microsuede LG1's(installed about 8 months ago) Awesome seats :rockon: So much better than stock.

On to the pics. Notice the wheel spacers and bumper outlines plus the backup camera. The viewing angle can be adjusted which I thought was cool:

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

New license plate should be here this week. I think it will look good on the Cobra especially once I powdercoat the wheels satin black:

Capture-124.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Custom splash screen:

IMG_1982-1.jpg

Backup Cam when I put it in reverse:

IMG_1983-1.jpg

Did the bypass so I can use the backup cam while I drive too. It splits the screen with the Nav:

IMG_1987.jpg

Seats and Seat Delete:

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

The Cobra is really coming together how I wanted it now that Ive owned it for over 2 years. Next is suspension and a pulley. Hopefully that wont take 2 years. A big thanks goes out to this site, specifically PistolWhip, who spent countless days responding to my questions :beer:, and Sonic_GT who walked me through the seat delete design. Couldn't of done this without you guys!

Do those seats sit any lower in the car?

hinds04

Established Member
I was thinkin T20 but may be 50. I removed the belts on my buddies GT, pretty simple. Just start taking stuff apart you'll figure it out.

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
how much did the headunit run you? i am in the market for one of those but it has to have bluetooth so i can talk on my phone through the speakers.. does this have that?

mrose75

Established Member
Liking the new head unit and the rear seat delete. Especially being able to check behind you with out being in reverse. Where'd you put the camera? I almost bough the same head unit about two weeks ago, but I figured I'd wait til the spring since I won't be driving it much during the winter. I'm guessing you had to swap all the stock Mach 460 stereo stuff out because it sounded like a fresh turd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread