G.I. 2004 Whippled cobra

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
DEPOSIT RECIEVED... PENDING SALE

I usually dont keep cars longer than 8 months and thats just about how long I have owned this one. I have put WAYYY too much money into it that I know I wont get back, but thats the name of the game. I said from the day I bought the cobra, that as soon as the C6 Z06's started dropping near the low 40K to upper 30K range, that I would let my beast go. Heres a quick rundown on 95% of the things done to the car and what the car is...

2004 Cobra
Black with Black leather and black suade inserts
44k miles
Whipple 2.3 w/3.5 upper(street tune) and 3.0 upper(race tune) All bearing and seals were just replaced less than 2k miles ago..
Diablo Flip-chip
Metco lower pulley kit
Fore fuel hat with twin GT pumps
-8an fuel line
60lb injectors
Accufab TB
O/R H-pipe
Flowmaster CB,(pics show no tail pipes, but I just had 4" rolled tips installed)
Fully built trans
New 26 slpine Input Shaft
Brand new custom clutch kit from Pro Motion
Steeda triax shifter
Built solid axle with stock 3.55 gear ratio
Tinted headlights and tail lights with PPG painted and clear(not shown in photo's)
Cobra wheels are sold and I currently have chrome 18x9 and 18x10.5 saleens with new rubber. 265/35 nitto 555's and 305/35 nitto 555R's(less than 250 miles)

The car is extremely strong and tuned by one of the best Ford tuners around, Josh @ Race Related. I dont have the graph in front of me but on the street tune the car put down a tad over 600rwhp. On the race tune it put down over 650rwhp with no cool down between atleast 3-4 pulls. Took it to the track once since then. It went a 10.24 at 140mph. Car is really strong, it just needs some upper and lower control arms and maybe some other little suspension mods to get into the 9.7-9.8's range at over 140mph.

I need to get updated pics b/c the car now has the exhaust finished, a saleen spoiler and a new windshield thats tinted along with 5% tint on the rest. Also the wheels...

My brother inlaw took some real quick pics of the car after the track event, to practice with his new lense.
Venomized 03<<<CLICK FOR PICS
Heres a couple quick pics with the old 18's that I took with my sh!tty camera... (Before the tinted headlights and tail lights.)
04cobra009.jpg

04cobra008.jpg

04cobra001.jpg

04cobra002.jpg

And a couple crappy interior photos...
04cobra005.jpg

04cobra006.jpg

Looking to get $25k for it. I have the title in hand and ready to deal. :banana:

JASON

Last edited:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I am also doing this as a precaution b/c half the people dont think the car is capable of the times and MPH it pulls...

slip.jpg

slip1.jpg

727Cobra

Established Member
Can vouch for this car. It pulls hard and like a freight train. Good Luck Jason, and hopefully whoever buys this will take care of it

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Great car i would say you could get maybe $30,000 out of it, theres a 1,078 wheel horse Twin Turbo Terminator on E-bay for $29,995. These days in this ecomomic crisis $30k is great money for that beautiful but beastly car

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Back up ttt with a price added with no trades accepted. A few things have changed.

Serious buyers only please

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
Port Charlotte.. Not far from you at all

Nice!! Well i doubt anything would happen for me to be able to afford it, but im going to talk to the Cost Guard tuesday, so maybe I could take on 2 cars. If not free bump for you man! Sweet car! It must be sick driving something that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread