Fs: Whippled 04 Mystichorme cobra

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
FS: 04 Mystichrome cobra, one owner, has 22,xxx miles on it. Its always been well maintained with sytnthetic fluids in every corner. One owner which is has me. I bought new in 04 off the showroom floor and its been in my garage most of its life but im ready to sell it now.
It sports 609rwhp/589rwtq and i have not spared any part that would prevent breakage. Its a long mod. list but it drives completely stock until you give it throttle it really roars to life. its a total beast on the road. If serious about the car email at [email protected] for a complete mod. list. It has a 3k+ blower upgrade, 1K clutch/throwout bearing titantum retainer sleeve upgrade, 26-spline input shaft upgrade, t-56 synchro upgrade kit ( the car shifts so smooth and effortless as to my request, work done by bob hanlon) It shifts crazy nice (must drive to appreciate) at 2k rpm-6.5k rpm, the list goes on and on. Its a perfect street car that can lay some good numbers down or hold its own driving anywhere. Its hard to part but i have too many cars and i want to buy a 1,000hp car.
The paint is almost mint and flawless and the interior in the same condition. asking 28,000
Its been and is garaged kept.
IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_0179_edited.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Heres a few more pics. & videoes [Big Thanks to Nino for editing and making these videos, it was some of the most fun times i've had with the car], it has always the best of tunes on the car and have had zero issues. Im very picky when it comes to the car performing exactly how i like it which is running as fast as it can without being on the edge just on the sweet spot. Just down the middle , not on the edge but nor on the economy side , just in the middle where i can squeeze the most amount of reliable hp without engine compromise.

DSC00058.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

small video taken on 26x11.5x16 et streets with 15 psi whipple,
th_ddc5bd66.jpg

video with ported eaton
http://www.streetfire.net/video/ninos-videos-2004-mystic-cobra-doing-what-cobra_24307.htm

Video with ported eaton
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...tr_64202.htm&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13289181435683

cold start up video taken a week ago
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo... Photobucket&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13380577504983

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
i am negotiable on the price and even entertain some trades to make up some the money since i buy/sell mustang parts as well.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Can you put up some interior pics? Particulary how the tach is mounted, as far as holes in the dash.
It sounds amazing and I would love to add a mystic to my stable.

GLWS

bigdave03

Established Member
Thanks :beer: good luck on your sell as well. I turned on the car for the frist time out of storage yesterday boy its hard to part with these cars after a drive :rockon:

Yeah, they sure are. The bad thing is I've had four terminators, and seem to always come back. Spending more money.

Good luck to a fellow mystichrome owner :rockon:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Can you put up some interior pics? Particulary how the tach is mounted, as far as holes in the dash.
It sounds amazing and I would love to add a mystic to my stable.

GLWS

Here are some pics. of the interior but the rear seats were taken off when it had less than 1xxx miles b/c i installed a rear seat delete. The rear seats have been indoors since then and smell oem new.
The front seats are in mint condition, no stains,no tears, etc.
The rest of the interior is oem and not have been touched except for armor shine,lol.
The tach was mounted by one of these::: 1994-04 Mustang Tachometer Mounting Bracket, Black by UPR at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
which requires zero drilling, it attaches to the a/c screws to be held up.
If you take it off it looks back to oem with no show of ever having a tach.

Rear Seat
B1.jpg

Driver Seat
Dr-1.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/mysticpepe/Dr.jpg[img]
[ATTACH=full]263711[/ATTACH]
Passenger Seat
[ATTACH=full]263712[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]263713[/ATTACH]
Tach shot
[ATTACH=full]263714[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 18
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Alensvsix

Established Member
Wonderfull car and with a little of patience it will find its new owner!
Good Luck with the sale :)

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
This is why I love svtperformance. You can buy a car like this from someone on a very large website and see 26 comments from people that have purchased from the OP.

GLWS Mr. Freeze. Beautiful car!

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
thanks guys for the compliements, its been a great ride but im ready to move on, ttt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread