07-09 Headlight Options or Lack Of

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
There are two things I don't like about my 08 GT500, the headlights and gear whine. Can't do much about the gear whine but I'd like to do something about the headlights but there's very few options that I've seen. Anyone have anything different on their 07-09? Only option I seem to have is bullseye retros but I'm still not digging them and for 600 plus I need to love them. I'm surprised there's really no aftermarket for our headlights.

sweetlou1182

Established Member
Hey Bud,

I was in the same boat as you last summer and finally bit the bullet and had a retrofit set done. I love them and looks sweet. Bit on the pricey side but truly a unique modification and the first thing pointed out to me at car events/shows.

heads.jpeg heads2.jpeg heads3.jpeg heads5.jpg

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
That looks good, I really love the newer headlights with the hash marks on the side but I don't think that's possible with our big round ugly headlights lol. I'm guessing that set you back 700 plus right?

sweetlou1182

Established Member
Ya i don't think its possible which is why I had to go with the design shown above. Still a HUGE upgrade over stock. I rarely use the demon eyes but looks cool dropping the red on when parked at an event. A little bit more than 700 but I wanted them bad.

Details on mine
- Gloss black painted internals
- H1 7.0 Morimoto projectors
- Morimoto LED Switchback signals
- Morimoto rgb demon eyes
- Turn signals spray tinted black

Users who are viewing this thread