10.5 Replica's back only

Pmbrown

Established Member
Hey everyone!
I did some searching and think i came to a conclusions but was hoping to confirm my thoughts! I'd rather my first purchase not be a rookie mistake.

Has anyone ordered the AM 10.5" Replica Wheels for the back only? Im hoping to confirm I can leave the stock 9's up front and they'll still look like a matching set.

I purchased my car about 2 weeks and it needs new tires. I would much rather replace the back with the AM 10.5 Replica's over spacers to get a wider stance (plus more surface-area of grip would be nice)

Sorry if this has already been resolved elsewhere but i mainly only found threads relating to stock center caps and these wheels! I posted a link below so let me know if anyone has experience with these with stock 9's up front.

Thanks in advance (Oh and pics are always nice)!

https://www.americanmuscle.com/17x105-03cobra-wheel-chrome.html

Steve Cea

Established Member
I have them on my car but bought all 4 , 9.5 on the front 10.5 on the rear and even used my stock center cap with a little silicone on the back to hold them in place cause they are a tad smaller on the clip side !!! Love them , have a great chrome finish , looks somewhat stock expect they are deep dish , requires the IRS spacer bolt to fit and I also run a small 1/2 inch wheel spacer in the rear just to give me the look I desired !! Great wheels at a great price !!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve Cea

Established Member
20170603_132427.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
It'll look stock. Mine came with them just like you are wanting to do with 315/35s

Last edited:

Pmbrown

Established Member
Thanks for the info everyone! Glad to hear the coloring is on par with the stock fronts!
Choate- You don't happen to have a side shot which shows off the offset do you??? i'd love to see how flush they sit!
BTW I love that blue..!

choate

Established Member
Thanks for the info everyone! Glad to hear the coloring is on par with the stock fronts!
Choate- You don't happen to have a side shot which shows off the offset do you??? i'd love to see how flush they sit!
BTW I love that blue..!

I probably have something. Straight side? The rears could have used a 1/2" spacer and looked better IMO even with the 10.5 inch. I bought 18s so I never did that though

Pmbrown

Established Member
Oh I didnt realize you went with the 18's. I would imagine you changed to 18's in the front too? I was planning on going 10.5X17's in the back so i dont have to replace the 17's up front. 18's looks so much better though:/

choate

Established Member
Oh I didnt realize you went with the 18's. I would imagine you changed to 18's in the front too? I was planning on going 10.5X17's in the back so i dont have to replace the 17's up front. 18's looks so much better though:/
The 18s were a totally different wheel with different offsets. In these photos its the stock fronts and rear 10.5 reps in 17"

R15393

Established Member
If you haven't ordered them yet, I'd look at lmr. Like you stated before, AM wheels don't allow your stock svt caps to just snap into place. And if you're going for 315 in rear and want them to be flush with fender, order hubcentric spacers from lethal performance. Both lmr and AM will match factory chrome coloring

Pmbrown

Established Member
Thanks R15303--- I havn't ordered them yet so will go with LMR. They both seem aesthetically identical so might as well have the matching caps.
I would imagine you'd need the 25MM Spacer with the 10.5's and a nice Fender Roll. If there's one thing i've gotten good at in life it's Fender Rolling so not scared of that, lol! Thanks again for the help

R15393

Established Member
I never rolled my fender. I ended putting a 3/8 inch spacer from lethal and new arp lug studs. It brought it pretty close to flush. And you probably have read about the IRS bolts might rub tires. If not search it.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I never rolled my fender. I ended putting a 3/8 inch spacer from lethal and new arp lug studs. It brought it pretty close to flush. And you probably have read about the IRS bolts might rub tires. If not search it.

This. Same here.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
I run the LMR 17x10.5 with low profile bolts, Steeda ARP studs, 315 tire, and 1/4" spacer. I could run without a spacer but if the IRS hangs or the rear end gets light the tires will rub slightly. The SVT oem caps are a perfect fit.

Users who are viewing this thread