4.0 Whipple Boss 302 VS 4.7 KB GT500 vs VMP GT500

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
what's with these vmp cars beating up on whipples and kb's all the time? did i miss something??

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that VMP GT500 moved out hard. I'm guessing the KB GT500 was having some traction issues. The boss was nasty also.

helloWorld

Established Member
SO glad that an automatic transmission was in that red GT500. Too many times people perceive the GT500 to be slow because the driver doesn't know how to drive a manual.

blckRadda

Established Member
Not really shocked by the outcome, even before watching the video I knew the TVS car was the winner, when you see the amount of torque these TVS blowers especially on a GT500 make down low when spun really hard it's no surprise really to see them run away from the bigger blowers cars. In theory you would think they should be faster because of their sizes, but unless one s spinning the 4.0 and 4.7 at damn near 30 psi or over TVS just makes way more torque down low, this is why some members have switched are stayed with a TVS and usually recommend them as the best street blower on here, add the auto and well you get that.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Would like to see a properly setup twin turbo auto car vs TVS auto car race...that should be exciting since blower technology has gotten even better...

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
So that was the new 2R VMP? Wow, that is unreal. All three where extremely fast. I'd own any of them(even stock, lol!) That Boss owner had to be surprised when the red GT5 still pulled him while on the bottle(at least I was). Awesome vids and awesome cars!!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
while the TVS is def impressive, look at that GT500, auto, lightened, drag brakes and wheels etc.. Who knows how light it is etc.. No doubt it move the eff out though!

bunits19714

Established Member
Vmp powered gt500 moved out so well it was like the marketing department of VMP shot the video- whippled boss need n20 to hang - all of these cars must have some serious built lower ends- all of them very nice rides.

Users who are viewing this thread