A6 tuning with palm beach dyno

Rsingleton78

Been meaning to join Svtperformance for quite some time now but I've got a couple of questions. To begin, I originally had a mt82 car and loved it but it's life was cut short by someone texting and driving. Luckily I walked away but the car wasn't so lucky. Fast forward, I just picked up basically the same car but with an auto (has every option and driving the auto wasn't near as bad as I had originally thought it would be.) I'm wanting to put a tune on the car and my previous car ran extremely well with a tune from Palm beach dyno. I've been looking and I see Mike rousch appears to be the man for A6 cars. I have no problem trying someone new but I really liked the service from PB and their tunes were spot on. Any A6 guys have experience with them? I'm sure both are great tuners and probably not much difference honestly but just looking for feedback before pulling the trigger.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Ken has put alot of A6 cars in the 8's 9's 10's. His fastest A6 customer car is 8.3 and goal is 7's. You won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread