anyone ever dated a stripper?

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I laugh at strippers, and I laugh at the losers who pay money to go sit in a strip joint to look at a piece of meat they can't touch, when you can go to your local swingers club, pay the same money for the door fee, and go inside and actually bang a swinger chick who is twice as hot, free of drugs and disease, has all her teeth, and doesn't have any saggy boobies, and then you can walk away without the drama.

who said anything about paying?? :shrug:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I have had 3 employees over the years that have. One even married his lol. They make your life a LIVING HELL from what I have seen.

JDStud6

Established Member
I think that's just women in general. Just some take longer than others, LOL.

Amen, brother!

It's not really for me. A friend here was a bouncer at a strip club while in college. A few years ago he ran into one of the old strippers while shopping. They exchange numbers and yada yada. Now she's prego with #2. I never liked the girl. She's a money hungry whore and spends all he makes. She's a bitch who thinks she's high and mighty and well educated (with no degree). No thanks!

The 2 I knew in college I found doing a line of coke in my roommate's room. We promptly kicked them out. We had a weed only rule in our place.

JD

Users who are viewing this thread