Big rig Truck show pics!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
glad I could bring a new side of motorsports to the site!

Rubenk is such a ******.........bwahaha just kiddin man. These are some pretty tight trucks! How have ya been?

Dont be mad b/c you couldnt keep up!! Things are going well, just wish I'd kept the Cobra...:bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking rigs there. Man, Bad Habit looks mean as hell. Imagine seeing that in your rear view mirror. Maybe we need a remake of the movie 'Duel' with that bad boy. LOL!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Great stuff.I drove for 22years,but nothing like that.I had a 83 Freightliner that my company gave me new,400 Cummins,15 speed deep reduction.I put a million miles on that truck before leaving there and going to work for a large corp.driving.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Great looking rigs there. Man, Bad Habit looks mean as hell. Imagine seeing that in your rear view mirror. Maybe we need a remake of the movie 'Duel' with that bad boy. LOL!

Man if bad habit was all blacked out i'd probably freak if it came rolling up behind me!!

04cobrasvt

whipple charged
Established Member
Not a show truck but Heres One of my tow trucks i drive every day. A few pics of loading trucks into the belly of a container ship.
PA160005.jpg

PA160006.jpg

PA160007.jpg

PA160004.jpg

PA160003.jpg

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I see alot of stretched out trucks and would like to stretch out mine a little. I would love the looks of it but would hate trying to get in to tight spaces. I have trouble as is.

Here are a few vids of some nice trucks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbc0NZ3Mr68"]YouTube - Vinnie's Peterbilt as seen on North American Show Trucks DVD vol. 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o--fm6U-_vA"]YouTube - Night Show @ Mid America Trucking Show 2009 Part 1[/ame]

A nice tour of the sleeping area in a Pete
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drObnsdV5cA&feature=related"]YouTube - INSIDE MY PETERBILT- By RogerTrucker (Part 1 of 2)[/ame]

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
lol. yeah. i'd love to see some of those what, 400"wb trucks here in town. they'd be owned at the first light after any exit ramp.
i think most of those trucks look cool as hell and i'd love to do one up one day, but they are worthless once they get off the interstate.

This was my point. :beer:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
lol. yeah. i'd love to see some of those what, 400"wb trucks here in town. they'd be owned at the first light after any exit ramp.
i think most of those trucks look cool as hell and i'd love to do one up one day, but they are worthless once they get off the interstate.
i've made more than a few $$$ hostling trailers into and out of holes in some of the caves around here from dudes like those.
that being said, there is nothing sweeter than a tastefully done up largecar.

I work across the street from a major construction area, and there are a fleet of stretched out trucks comming in every day hauling super long rebar, and this is right downtown Seattle next to the football and baseball stadiums. They back into the construction zone and maneuver around pretty well. I do realize that it would be more of a pain in the ass than a "regular" length frame, but I'm just pointing out that they are out there working in places like downtown Seattle where the streets are tight and narrow. If you think about it a lot of these stretched out trucks, while being bigger in size, don't really have a longer wheelbase than the super stretched limo hummers and Escalades and stuff. Granted, the limos aren't pulling a 50 foot trailer too, but I think for the most part a good driver could handle one that isn't rediculously stretched.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I always love watching the big rig hill climbs, they are crazy to watch those guys through those huge trucks around corners.
MikeRyan2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to see shows of vehicles other than cars. I do love car shows, but it's cool to see that people customize these big rigs with as much gusto and soul and folks do their cars. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread