Bye SoCal! Moving to the free state of Arizona!

nxhappy

Established Member
Tuscon is a shit hole. I can see where carnut is coming from in his statements and he's right but if someone says Tuscon is a great place to live they're clearly on meth.

I've never understood that. Pools are insanely easy to take care of. Hiring a pool guy is a waste of money. The best thing you can do is not listen to a word pool guys and pool stores say and you'll be fine.

Forum rules clearly state that insulting people isn't allowed Steve. ;)
best thing I ever did, buy a new house, without a pool lol. I'd much rather take my jetski on the lake. To each his own...

nxhappy

Established Member
I lived in Tucson for a collective of 4.5 years. College town, but its not universally a shithole. Not in the slightest. East side near Vail, foothills area on the north side, west side out by Starr Pass, Oro Valley in the Northwest.

Typically 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix, its a little more country, but still modern. 4th ave and downtown have a great nightlife, many cool bars scattered around the city.
either way....more money for you, less bullshit, less taxes, less liberals, no snow......definitely a win win for you

Users who are viewing this thread