Official Terminator Diecast Thread

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
That MC looks fantastic. Can't want to see mine in person.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That MC looks fantastic. Can't want to see mine in person.

Thank you for your compliments!!

Awesome! I'm very glad you guys are liking what you're seeing.

I love that MC!! I'm always looking at it under my LED light and moving it around. It's awesome watching the car switch from green to purple to bluish.

Pictures are nice, but you will really enjoy this thing in person. Interior is the same with the color switching as I used the same paint on the interior as I did on the body.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay got the next iteration of cars completed.

I'm always saying the camera cannot capture the Mystichrome properly. Well, the camera captured it this time.

The two cars on the outside are both Mystichrome diecast and painted exactly the same. However, the car at the top of the picture you can see the hood and roof as purple and the door looks green. Then the car at the bottom of the picture looks blue/greenish.

Mystichrome is awesome in person.

ea21be2f38d3de82487ac8a433f7ff91.jpg

MC 9.JPG

Here they are ready for packaging. I'll be mailing out the cars tomorrow. Hopefully the owners provide their perspective once they receive them.

8c57e3e88d896640389bc8f026820928.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Very nice Glenn. I'm fighting the urge to get a MC and CO, that way I won't have to buy the real thing

Okay, just let me know TK. I'm ready to build you a MC and CO LOL :D. As a matter of fact you should get one of each color LOL. That's what I want.......

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Glenn, my wife is not going to like you! after seeing those pics I told her I may be selling my CCW 505a and start shopping for some CCW classics to match my model you just built me o_O

Cant wait to see the product in person.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
LMAO!! I have the same problem at home Will. Every time I finish one of these cars I want to add it to "MY" diecast collection. My wife always tells me no. She says keeping them is not business oriented LMAO!!!!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I have to agree in your situation bud! "not business oriented"

I have to come up with a plan on where to display all my models running out of room :confused:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I have to agree in your situation bud! "not business oriented"

I have to come up with a plan on where to display all my models running out of room :confused:

Man, I think we all have the same problems. I just ordered 2 more display cases a couple weeks ago. Each case displays 12 cars. I filled one and a half already LOL. And the last half is reserved for Cobra's that I want for myself (i.e. MC, SB, CO and 93 Cobra Teal).

Stage 4.6

Established Member
lol.. have you ever made a replica of your Roush 380R? I always loved that model Roush, dont see them around much either, i actually had a built 01 Roush Stage 2 that i should've never sold :mad:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
lol.. have you ever made a replica of your Roush 380R?

In the works my friend. I've actually contacted a 3D designer in the Philippines to design and print me a Roush Stage 3 front bumper. He already had a 1999-04 1/18 scale cowl hood made. I ordered 2 of the cowl hoods from him so I can build my 1/18 GT Mustangs and make them custom.

If this guy can pull off the Roush front bumper I plan on making a 1/18 380R. I already have the Roush wheels for it and you know I can make the decals for it. I'm really excited about this project.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That's awesome! Once you get yours done I might get in line to order one of those as well? Or do you think you can make me a replica of my old Roush? See pic.

IMAG0221.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Right now yours will be a little more difficult to replicate as you had the side exhaust and rear bumper exhaust covers on your car. The 380R design does not have those options.

I have access to a replica wing and the Roush wheels and the front bumper if the guy can build it.

I would have to see if he could make the body kit panels you have on your car as well. Once I see how he does on the front bumper I'll be able to give you a better idea on how we could make this work.

Looking at the picture, the guy already has made that cowl hood. He will be working on the Roush front bumper for me. I have a similar wing and I have the wheels. So, it's just a matter of getting the side exhaust and rear bumper exhaust covers made and I think I could pull it off.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That'll be great! I liked my side exhaust gave it a unique style, but what I actually liked most about the 360R/380R cars is that they didn't have it and it gave them a cleaner look if that makes sense?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Makes perfect sense. That's why I went with the 380R. Also, my friend had a Stage 3, but the black and gold 380R reminded me of the Hertz Mustang. So, for those reasons I went with the 380R instead of the Stage 3.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Crazy.. we think a like! That's exactly why i liked the Black and gold combo. My 2nd option was Red/white.
I didn't care much for my zinc yellow, but at time of purchase i got a really good deal on it and it grew on to me.

Users who are viewing this thread