Dodge DEMON on 93, No Skinnies and No Transbrake - Drag Vid

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Keep seeing videos with no trans brake, is there reason for this? Curious why it seems to be common to forego something that helps.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe it’s me, but for as well as that car left the line, it seems off that it’s only a couple tenths faster than a stock Hellcat.

R1Lello

Established Member
Land yacht needs to be on a smaller platform and lose 500 lbs (700 for the reg. hellcat) then I'm interested

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Certain features cannot be used until the 500 mile mark is reach. Transbrake being one of them. My guess is he hasn't reached the 500 mile mark. The best times run so far have been with footbrake.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Certain features cannot be used until the 500 mile mark is reach. Transbrake being one of them. My guess is he hasn't reached the 500 mile mark. The best times run so far have been with footbrake.

The reason nobody uses it is because its a confusing mess to get it enabled and have it actually work. Its easier just to foot brake it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Im starting to think them Nitto Tires that they claim to be so special aint so special off the transbrake.

Im betting ppl are blowing the tires off cause they just don't hook well unless the conditions are absolutely perfect which is almost never.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can never wrap my head around people complaining about a car like the Hellcat or Demon. What other American manufacturer is offering such cars, brand new off the showroom floor, with a warranty? Until someone else does, and at a comparable price point, there's really nothing to complain about or debate. Period.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Running a full second slower than the claims is Awesomeness?
Easy Bro, before you rustle the jimmies on all the Mopar guys who will bring the wrath....

Imagine lost time and speed on losing traction with those Nittos. Are the Nittos the stock tire it comes with?

Obviously, theres more in it - what does a stock HC run on stock tires? 126 thru the traps?

Users who are viewing this thread