Finished my trunk lid liner today (pic included)

JohnsDSGVert

Established Member
I just finished installing my trunk lid liner today. It is hard to tell from the photo....but the embroidery on the snake and the lettering looks outstanding in person. Basically a local shop stitched the snake and lettering onto some trunk carpet for me.....I cut a piece of 3/8 plywood to shape.....drilled some holes in the wood and into the trunk lid.....stuck some panel clips through the wood.....then stapled the carpet over the wood. I did it this way so the heads of the clips would not show......I think it looks better this way.

IMG_0575.jpg

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
That looks good bro...nice touch. You could probably sell that kit on Ebay or something and make some $$$.

TRBO VNM

finally...a place that is doing this. do you think they would do more? I could actually send the one I have from my previous car so they could see the text size and location and everything and even thread color. I really want one again similar to yours. I don't like the others on the market.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Looks great!! Now you just gotta drive around with the trunk open:burnout:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Looks good, Ive been wanting to do that too. Just waiting on the dynamat to arrive first.

Users who are viewing this thread