Finished my trunk lid liner today (pic included)

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Looks sharp, I remember discussing making one of these a while ago. I started mine and never finished it. Nice job getting it done up, definately cleans up the trunk. I am gonna have to knock mine out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very clever and professional work there John. It looks awesome. If you do any car shows that is going to be an eye magnet. Love it! :beer:

JohnsDSGVert

Established Member
Cost....

Not even close.......I got the embroidery for FREE. They owed me a favor.

Carpet $18.00, Plywood $9.00, plastic panel clips $12.00, staples .05 cents, and about 4 hours of my time.

SpectorV

Established Member
I need one of those, but with some sort of way to hang two frames from them for shows, i want to put my window sticker and such on it

TRBO VNM

john,

do you think they will do more? I can send mine as an example of exactly what I want done as far as color and format. the same I had done on a previous car, just need the date changed, but will pay for a full new one.

this and the head rest embroidery are the 2 finishing touches I really need for the interior.

let me know
Jason

Jefe

Established Member
Not even close.......I got the embroidery for FREE. They owed me a favor.

Carpet $18.00, Plywood $9.00, plastic panel clips $12.00, staples .05 cents, and about 4 hours of my time.

Can you do a writeup or maybe see if they want to make some more?? I want one!! Can we get a close up of the snake?

Users who are viewing this thread