fluidyne or LFP heat exchanger?

redline

Established Member
i have the lfp and no problems . :coolman:

Rio

I have the LFP....great piece....

as for price, give Mark a call, he seems to keep the price at 299 for svtp members....but I dont want to quote a price for him....

im one of few who opted for the heat resistant black painting....

i like the stock, unassuming look... :-D

Matt03Snake

Established Member
Raging Rio said:
I have the LFP....great piece....

as for price, give Mark a call, he seems to keep the price at 299 for svtp members....but I dont want to quote a price for him....

im one of few who opted for the heat resistant black painting....

i like the stock, unassuming look... :-D

Thanks! Ordered!

Does anyone know if the "COBRA" he stencils is in the font of the rear bumper? I seem to recall seeing some HEs with "COBRA" printed in some random arial like font. I hope mine doesn't look like that.

red03dave

Established Member
I got my Fluidyne from Brothers Performance for $299 plus shipping. Came out to $314 shipped I think... Their shipping is a small percentage of purchase price so price is the same regardless of where you live.

mj8

Established Member
Which HE is bigger the LFP or the Xtreme? Is the build quality of these comparable?

Do both companies offer the COBRA stencil option?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Xtremes is larger then the LFP. Gords is larger then the Xtreme. But Gords covers the whole bumper opening and then some. Which i dont know if its any usefull seeing the bumper blocks part of it. Where as the Xtreme one doesnt.

Xtremes HE is $325 and i believe something like $475 with fans. I talked to Bill @ Xtreme yesterday and ordered the last HE they had for a customer of mine. He wasnt sure if he was going to order more because he needs to order 10 @ a time and wasnt getting many calls on it. However his website listed it at $400 which may have been why. I would go with the Xtreme over the LFP. I do not believe either offer the stencil option though

here is a pic of the Extreme HE on my car
Fall5.JPG

Last edited:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I have the Fluidyne and it is well made..
The Heat Exchanger filling up the front does look awesome though...!!!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Jim Vaccaro said:
I have the Fluidyne and it is well made..
The Heat Exchanger filling up the front does look awesome though...!!!

Jim do you have a pic of the Fluidyne unit? Last one i saw seemed kind of small. I think these were the ones they were selling really cheap to switch to a new design? I havent seen one on a car since the very first one they came out with where the bumper support had to be notched out.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Fluidyne is on mine. I have had no problems with it and it fit well. I also added the vortec tank in place of the battery for more fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread