FS: 03/04 Cobra Clone

Inb0ost

Established Member
Up for sale is a 2003/2004 Cobra clone. This car started out as my 99 GT which I have owned since 2003. I bought the car completely stock with 45k miles. I decided instead of buying a 03/04 Cobra, I would just build my own cobra. I have completely cloned this car with the exception of the motor/trans/gas tank/IRS. I recently picked up an 03 10th Vert and I have come to terms with myself that I do not have the time to swap the car completely over. I have replaced every body panel/ interior panel (including headliner) with genuine 03/04 cobra parts. The car is in nice shape, and is currently a Vortech blown 2v with around 370rwhp. This car is also perfect for anyone wanting to swap a Cobra drivetrain into it and finish what I started or just enjoy as is.

Currently the car has approx... 135k miles. I installed 4.10 gears in 2006 and did not re-calibrate the car until a few years later in 09. My original odometer shows around 155k miles, although if you do a calculation to show the discrepancy of the un-calibrated 4.10’s it is more around 135k miles. The car is currently running a 03/04 Cobra cluster programmed to this car’s ECU. The mileage however is showing 98xxx miles. I have pictures with dates to show mileage verification for my own use and for potential buyer.

Car will come with different wheels. Also the car will not come with 99/01 cobra tail lights that are in some of the pictures.

Now on to the details of the car;

The rear passenger side quarter panel has some paint cracking underneath, due to rolling my fenders without an actual fender rolling tool. I did tape off and re-coat these areas with paint so that no rust could develop. This issue can’t be seen from looking at it normally. You need to look up under the quarter panel to see it.
The AC blows cold when it is charged. I believe there is a small pin-hole leak in one of the lines somewhere. The lines should probably be replaced, but the compressor works just fine.
Driver side fender has some dings and chips and needs to be repainted.
Front bumper has a couple small scratches.
Rear 03/04 spoiler has a small crack on the top. You cannot really see it at all, but it is there.

03/04 cobra parts installed as follows;
Hood
Front bumper with foglights
Rear bumper
03/04 Cobra Mirrors
Side skirts
Side scoops
Trunk/spoiler.
New old stock Ford OEM 03/04 cobra brakes with drilled slotted rotors, fresh pads installed about 150 miles ago.
All interior panels including headliner out of a 03/04 cobra with exception to the dash.
Steering wheel
Driver air bag and passenger airbag from 03/04 cobra.
Speedometer cluster from 03/04 cobra, reprogrammed to work with my current ECU, and keep PATS enabled for security. Currently reads the incorrect mileage. I have a way of tracking actual mileage; this was not something that I was concerned with.

Other modifications;
SRA with Ford racing 4.10s.
BBK LTs, offroad X. Have a BBK catted H to go with car.
Borla stinger catback.
Vortech V1 – non-intercooled with power pipe. About 6lbs of boost.
03/04 Cobra 39lb injectors
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft.
Steeda tri-ax shifter.
Centerforce HD clutch with Fidanza aluminum flywheel.
Eibach sportline springs – no isos.
Tokico shocks/struts.
5% tint all around.

PM or text me 203-952-3752 with any questions. ASKING $8,500 OBO, car is located in CT and has a clean title.

IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg

Last edited:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
This is a great car and a nice project for someone looking to get in and go! Clean car, no bullshit seller, I have done a lot of business with Tim. Buy with confidence!

Inb0ost

Established Member
Bump! Open to reasonable offers. 203-952-3752.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread