FS 04 Mystichrome Vert Cobra

Mxboost

Established Member
SOLD!!! For sale is my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Convertible. It has about 77K miles and is in excellent condition. It is tastefully modded with a 2.75 pully and a tune, Magnaflow exhaust, and other apperance modifications. I purchased the car new in 2004 in Dallas. I drove it as a daily driver from new to 2009. Since then, it sees about 3K in miles a year. It has always been garage kept, although, it has seen rain. I show the car in the annual local Mustang club show, as well as several other shows during the year, and it always does well for me. My wife and I took it to the Mustang 50th anniversary show in Charlotte in 2014 as well. I'm asking $20K. Thanks for looking.
MustangRoundupSep172-1.jpg
21430206_10209878980434510_7817658173550637743_n.jpg
21752241_10209917316912898_5445597016359942708_n.jpg
20180212_080625.jpg

Last edited:

Mxboost

Established Member
Seats are original with 86gt headrests. I still have most, if not all of the takeoff parts that will be going with the car.

fromzto5

Established Member
Beautiful car, sir. Is this still for sale? I'm in the market for a Termi vert, and this seems to fit the bill quite well and in my price arena. Sounds like you're the sole owner? How's the front end with rock chips/etc?

Mxboost

Established Member
I am the original owner. Due to a low speed collision from the rear, most of the car has fresh paint. Minor damage was limited to a chain reaction from back to front of fenders hitting doors and so on to the front. I do have pics of the damage and repairs. I also have a fairly detailed maintenance record, in a spreadsheet, that I have kept since new.

mtb01

Established Member
I’m interested. I’ve owned 2 terminators. Need some clarification on a few things.

1. Is price with all parts you have?
2. Does it have a clean title?
3. Pics of damage would help a lot.
4. Is that a cdc bar? Does it have the break light?
5. Was the paint work done by a ford tech or just local guy?

Sorry for so many questions. Just need to know before I beg wife if I can have another.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mxboost

Established Member
I’m interested. I’ve owned 2 terminators. Need some clarification on a few things.

1. Is price with all parts you have?
2. Does it have a clean title?
3. Pics of damage would help a lot.
4. Is that a cdc bar? Does it have the break light?
5. Was the paint work done by a ford tech or just local guy?

Sorry for so many questions. Just need to know before I beg wife if I can have another.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Price is parts included.
Does have clean title.
I'll work on the pics.
Yes, cdc, and yes the light works. I didn't do the switch that cuts it off when the top is up.
Paint was done by a local shop. I have dealt with them for over ten years now, and I have always been pleased with the outcome. Since the hood has not been painted, it does have several paint chips.

Users who are viewing this thread