Game of Thrones

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Although I understand what you are saying solaryellow, Game of Thrones is one of best shows on television. I am not fanatical about it but I have really enjoyed the show.

Westworld is another show I highly recommend.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Never saw it. Wouldn't watch it if a gun was resting next to my temple. The way people get fanatical over it makes me know it isn't for me. I never watched the sopranos either even when people went full retard for it much like this show.
Jesus Christ, it's hard reading your perpetually negative posts. Is there anything you enjoy in life?

colin450

Established Member
Never saw it. Wouldn't watch it if a gun was resting next to my temple. The way people get fanatical over it makes me know it isn't for me. I never watched the sopranos either even when people went full retard for it much like this show.

You sound like a really cool guy and someone that many people would love to hang out with.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Although I understand what you are saying solaryellow, Game of Thrones is one of best shows on television. I am not fanatical about it but I have really enjoyed the show.

Westworld is another show I highly recommend.

Agreed on both points. I don't watch Thrones because everyone else does, but everyone else watches it because it is a damn good show - which is why I watch.

Westworld is the tits as well. I binge watched the entire season in one night. First (and last) time I'll ever do that lol.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang busta, a whole season of Westworld in one night... I am not man or smart enough. I would watch Westworld and sometimes be confused but still loving it. Cant hurt to see Thandie (if i spelled it right) naked.

Game of Thrones was like that in the beginning. Like, who are all these people. Once I had that down, I was addicted.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Dang busta, a whole season of Westworld in one night... I am not man or smart enough. I would watch Westworld and sometimes be confused but still loving it. Cant hurt to see Thandie (if i spelled it right) naked.

Game of Thrones was like that in the beginning. Like, who are all these people. Once I had that down, I was addicted.

Haha I had a week off in between jobs... Needed to find a way to be productive.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
....One of my favorite characters is the hound and I like the mountain to.......

Haha, yeah the Mountain is awesome. I love his new armor outfit, very classy. He had the best kill I ever saw on GoT. Last season, I think it was episode 8, when Cersei was confronted by cousin Lancel, who was trying to bring Cersei to the High Sparrow, and she refused, then ended up saying "I choose violence" and that guy whacked the Mountain with his spiked club. Mountain never budges an inch, but picks the guy up, tossed him down and then ripped his head off, haha. That was epic scene......

Users who are viewing this thread