Game of Thrones

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Watching her and Greyworm scissor was awkward

Yeah but he showed her some strong tongue game. Gotta do what you can when you've been Caitlyn Jenner'd and poon like that throws itself at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The single most important question that I have after watching 6+ seasons of Game of Thrones is... How does Theon Greyjoy pee?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah but he showed her some strong tongue game. Gotta do what you can when you've been Caitlyn Jenner'd and poon like that throws itself at you.

lol the tongue game be strong wit dat boy

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know if any of you guys look in the nsfw pics thread

upload_2017-7-28_10-4-30.jpeg

Sirraf

Established Member
Anyone else notice that it is now all women running the kingdoms? Sansa now runs the Knights watch, Cersei, Khaleesi. Arya is the biggest badass in the show. The big blonde woman who beat the Hound in 1v1 combat. The 8 year old who is telling grown men what to do, etc.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else notice that it is now all women running the kingdoms? Sansa now runs the Knights watch, Cersei, Khaleesi. Arya is the biggest badass in the show. The big blonde woman who beat the Hound in 1v1 combat. The 8 year old who is telling grown men what to do, etc.
I'm assuming it's still close to the books...so I doubt this is some feminist thing if that's what you're getting at.

Blown 89

Established Member
Once I'm done I'm all done.
The nudity in Westworld kept me interested but that show is way too slow and drawn out. It would be much better as a one or two hour mini-series. Most HBO shows take their sweet time getting to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread