As requested
139de14dad6f7609eda6cd0e38ec4ddc.jpg
2bf2b3441cc79951416c0dfefc881822.jpg
8d00c2647d1cdb2489e101f4026a2c0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
MY GOD . That look stock . Can you pm some info of the shop who done the auto coversion for future swap . I would like to do this some day . Clean car by the way
Was done when i bought the car. Has a PA performance 4R70 with a us shift control box. Thing shifts awesome and is nice its a full auto. Only issue I haven't worked out yet is the cruise not working. Not sure if it's an issue with the auto swap or something else

cj428mach

Established Member
Only issue I haven't worked out yet is the cruise not working. Not sure if it's an issue with the auto swap or something else

Probably has something to do with the clutch pedal switch.

josephcostello

Established Member
I love how the auto swap/seats make the car still look factory. Nice ride

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
I read some where that they now can ( mabe ) swap in a gm ( I know ) 6 speed automatic 4l90E some shit like that . But I think in future I properly go with the ford 4r70

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Very nice! That's the best looking auto conversion I've seen because it's so simple looking inside. And it runs great....for you to spin so much on the launch and still chase down and put bus lengths on a 129 trapping car, I'd say you have a 9 second car on a well prepped track with proper launch.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Very nice! That's the best looking auto conversion I've seen because it's so simple looking inside. And it runs great....for you to spin so much on the launch and still chase down and put bus lengths on a 129 trapping car, I'd say you have a 9 second car on a well prepped track with proper launch.

Thanks. I bought the car with the auto swap and they did a pretty good job. I don't like how they did the OD switch on the shifter console so next step is to make the factory OD button in the shifter work. I want it to look and act like the car cane from the factory with the auto. Yeah everyone was surprised how well the car ran that day even me. I am excited to get to the track this year and see if I can get a 9 sec slip

What were the temps? road musta been really cold. did u heat the tires up before launching?

Was in the 40's and we just had a week of cold weather so streets were cold. Heated them up but wasn't enough lol

hotcobra03

Established Member
Was done when i bought the car. Has a PA performance 4R70 with a us shift control box. Thing shifts awesome and is nice its a full auto. Only issue I haven't worked out yet is the cruise not working. Not sure if it's an issue with the auto swap or something else

nice car..I assume job was done right..on cruise control.

on brake pedal there is a deactivator switch..

this may need to be reset..

to reset..

Un hook from brake pedal..
push shafts into switch all the way..
it should click..

read connect to brake pedal.

hold rod up and push brake pedal down till it can hook on pedal post.

Rambro

Established Member
In the quest for a 9 second pass the first bit of weight reduction should be that front plate bracket. Then it will be perfection, killer setup!

Users who are viewing this thread