Hellcat Priced at $59k

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
The powerplant not forged or hand built right? Considering the GT500 is I think it is still the better car. The only advantage is that auto but regardless that is still not a bad price.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Most of the ZL1 guys are crying right now about this car. All they like to bring up is id rather have a car that corners lol. Or i can build a car for less that is faster. Show me a car with factory warranty that runs 10s for this price.

Spudz

Established Member
Color me impressed. That is probably the 6-speed base model price. if I were to guess, the fully-loaded auto will come in right above a fully loaded 13-14 GT500, when it's all said and done.

I'm personally not a fan of the Hellcat, but I would make sweet love to a Charger with this engine package.

Now we need Ford to come back with a nice counter-punch.

08mojo

Established Member
Game changer for sure. The haters are running out things to hate about this car.

It's huge and it's ugly. Nothing is going to change that for me.

Most of the ZL1 guys are crying right now about this car. All they like to bring up is id rather have a car that corners lol. Or i can build a car for less that is faster. Show me a car with factory warranty that runs 10s for this price.

I'd honestly rather have a car that corners. I like the direction ford is going with the gt350r (based on the videos and speculations released this week) and chevy is going with the zl1. Seems like Dodge is late to the game again...

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Most of the ZL1 and GT500 guys are crying right now about this car. All they like to bring up is id rather have a car that corners lol. Or i can build a car for less that is faster. Show me a car with factory warranty that runs 10s for this price.

Fixed. ZL1 guys aren't the only ones worried about this car. Agreed, hate all you want but 10s and a warranty is awesome.

It's huge and it's ugly. Nothing is going to change that for me.

I'd honestly rather have a car that corners. I like the direction ford is going with the gt350r (based on the videos and speculations released this week) and chevy is going with the zl1. Seems like Dodge is late to the game again...

Fully understand that. Most the new performance cars are huge. Wish we could get back to smaller cars. Luckily the appearance is subjective, and performance is measurable. Car isn't for everyeone. I like the looks, but I wont be owning one either.

I haven't seen the GT350R but sounds like it could be cool. I like cars that corner as well but for a car to drive every day, straight line, big power will win out. I'm more likely to blast in a straight line on my way to work than I am to go burning around corners in a corner carver. Would I buy this car as a track car (road course) hell no. This car is made for fat americans to daily drive. I'm sure it'll be full of creature comfort.

William

hey11101

Established Member
I disagree about the handling, I think it handles fine for the streets and if you really want to push it on the track then yes it is out of its element. Think about the upsides though plenty of room and power unlike handling can be used almost anywhere on the road. This thing is comfy full of power looks great and can hurt feelings in quarter mile, while it is priced to sell. It took dodge a long time with the challenger to be on tip of the game and to tell you the truth I did not see this coming but you have to give credit where its due.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The powerplant not forged or hand built right? Considering the GT500 is I think it is still the better car. The only advantage is that auto but regardless that is still not a bad price.

The mil is just as forged as the GT500 and is hand built by the same folks that build the Viper engines.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
$59k??? Lololololol Ford should be foaming from the mouth right now. Will be very very interesting to see how much power their halo car pumps out.

Users who are viewing this thread