Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
KAwyFVdl.jpg

:pop:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
At $59K there should be a bunch sold.

There are dealers that will ADM these, but when you are in the market, and really look, you can find the deal you want for any (almost) car.

E

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Assuming these are produced in large enough numbers to actually be available for that price, this is going to be a problem for Ford and GM. x2 if they put the engine in a Charger.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, dealers will likely mark them up, at least initially. The base price is definitely lower than I expected. I will be interesting to see how fast they sell if dealer markup doesn't get crazy.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
There are a few Dodge dealers here in S FL that discount every model pretty heavy off sticker. It'll be interesting to see how they price them.
This is all good news for car fans!

kaz109

Established Member
link to source? and are there more sources out saying this is for sure the msrp?

paluka21

Established Member
At $59K base ( most likely 6 speed manual ), I look for Dodge to produce quite a few of these cars, ie: that of the 2013-14 GT500. So, for an estimated $63-64K for 8 speed automatic, this car is a great bang for the buck if you can afford it.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy sticker non-shock. $60k would be a steal. Dodge looks to be bringing a game changer. I will fully admit i was wrong, this thing should sell huge.

brandon_s0854

Established Member
Definitely a game changer if this is true. Pricing for competitors is either going to fall or they're going to come out swinging with some nice performance gains next year. Should be interesting to see!

Users who are viewing this thread