Hello for Iowa

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
He everyone!

I have 2 mustangs currently, have had 4 previous ones. Current ones are a black on black 90 Cobra that I have all torn apart. I'm repainting it and getting it ready for summer. I have a 97 Mark 8 engine that Im putting a forged rotating assembly into. (I plan to boost it in the future just dont know with what yet) It currently has 3:73's and thats just about it haha.

Other one is a 90 GT Hatchback with black interior. I had a 351w in it with a variety of mods but i pulled that out and stroking it to a 408w. Highport heads, I'll swap my ported Trick flow R over, t56, custom cam, and everything i can think of under the sun. This car is going to be strictly N/A.

I grew up around everything mustang. When i was really young my dad would warm my bottle up on the defrost in his 93 Cobra. Witch also has a 351w in it. Ill post pics sometime. Its badass and my favorite car ever! My old man also has a 87 triple white vert, 99 v6 vert(my moms), 72 Maverick, 51 Ford 2door hardtop, 49 Dodge Coronet 2door club coupe that we're swapping a 331 Hemi dual quad into. And my brother has an 86 SVO.

Thats pretty much it!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Your Mustangs sound nice. It obvious that muscle cars are in your family's blood.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Your Mustangs sound nice. It obvious that muscle cars are in your family's blood.
Oh yeah, this last weekend my dad and I picked up a 51 Ford Victoria 2 door hard top. Has original 239 flat head V8 and 3 on the tree.

Thanks you guys for the welcome.

P.s. I love your gaskets. Only one we use and I recommend them to everyone I know!
IMG_20180318_153844478.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You really got into that thing. I don't have the mechanical skill or know how for all that

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
You really got into that thing. I don't have the mechanical skill or know how for all that
My oldman is a senior master Ford technician so he helps out a lot, I know a fair amount but not like him. I am a pretty good body guy so I have that side of things covered. I have a new block for it and it's getting all forged internals. Someday I'll slap a procharger on it.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
My oldman is a senior master Ford technician so he helps out a lot, I know a fair amount but not like him. I am a pretty good body guy so I have that side of things covered. I have a new block for it and it's getting all forged internals. Someday I'll slap a procharger on it.

The older cars definitely need power adders to be remotely fast in these modern times

Users who are viewing this thread