Hi end auto feedback?

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Yeah I did a search but didn't come up with much. Seems like a crap shoot even with private sellers. I ask specific questions and about a compression test then crickets. One even on this forum, seems to be a gamble either way. Unless you can find an established member with prior sales.
Those confident sellers you can squeeze a compression test no problem. It’s a must with this boosted forged engine. Takes about 30 minutes or so

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
One of these days I will find someone willing to pay my asking of 50k

You sure will if you post it on Craigslist. He will be overseas, say he is good with the asking price, want to pay Western Union since he is overseas on a ship on the middle of nowhere. Oh, and he is buying it as a gift for his dad........

One of my favorite Craigslist scams of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
A friend said he just saw on facebook that a local woman wrecked her Terminator and was given 44K through Grundy. It might be time to just drive them into telephone poles lol.
holy shit that nuts even by my standards. I know I could get what I paid for it tho.

You sure will if you post it on Craigslist. He will be overseas, say he is good with the asking price, want to pay Western Union since he is overseas on a ship on the middle of nowhere. Oh, and he is buying it as a gift for his dad........

One of my favorite Craigslist scams of all time.
or some rich guy from Saudi that wants one lol

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
A friend said he just saw on facebook that a local woman wrecked her Terminator and was given 44K through Grundy. It might be time to just drive them into telephone poles lol.
I can see that happening. Agreed value. I've got all my cars insured under agreed value except the Shelby, (its too new to qualify). You can insure a car for whatever value you want, & pay that premium rate. If total loss, you'll get the check.

cj428mach

Established Member
I can see that happening. Agreed value. I've got all my cars insured under agreed value except the Shelby, (its too new to qualify). You can insure a car for whatever value you want, & pay that premium rate. If total loss, you'll get the check.
I assume you'd never get them to agree to that value. I have my cobra at an agreed value of 30k maybe i should see what 35k would cost as it easily would cost that to build another.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
or some rich guy from Saudi that wants one lol

Or Dubai. I follow a few Terminators on IG in Dubai. All beasts. It makes me smile knowing someone with unlimited money and could have any car in the world, would spend the time and effort to import, own and modify a Terminator.

2003_Cobras_Dubai3.jpg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I assume you'd never get them to agree to that value. I have my cobra at an agreed value of 30k maybe i should see what 35k would cost as it easily would cost that to build another.
I started much lower than I have mine at now through Grundy. They add value to it automatically each year unless you tell them not to. They insure collector cars, so our 25k-35k policies are chump change for them.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I've been using the same agent for 25 years. Multiple autos & homes on the same policy.
I held his feet to the fire when I asked if I'd get 100% of agreed value. He said I would.
Thankfully I've never has to make a major claim.

01yellercobra

Established Member
One of these days I will find someone willing to pay my asking of 50k

I go a show every year where the previous owner shows up and tries to buy the car back from me. This year he said something about asking price and my son popped up with the 50k remark. The PO looked at me and I said that sounds about right. The PO did the nervous laugh and said until next year.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I go a show every year where the previous owner shows up and tries to buy the car back from me. This year he said something about asking price and my son popped up with the 50k remark. The PO looked at me and I said that sounds about right. The PO did the nervous laugh and said until next year.
People look at me like I am nuts and then complain that it's not worth that much. my response? "you're right, but that is what it will take to pry it out of my garage".

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Or Dubai. I follow a few Terminators on IG in Dubai. All beasts. It makes me smile knowing someone with unlimited money and could have any car in the world, would spend the time and effort to import, own and modify a Terminator.

View attachment 1496200

Local guy buys and ships them there. They can’t drink so they race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
People look at me like I am nuts and then complain that it's not worth that much. my response? "you're right, but that is what it will take to pry it out of my garage".

A few years ago my grandfather was selling his 56 F100. A guy was test driving it and told my grandfather he's asking too much. My grandfather shrugged and said he doesn't have to sell it. So he can wait until someone wants to pay his price. The guy ended up paying his price.

lx347cid

Established Member

View attachment 1496200
Yep im starting to see lots of these cars go overseas to dubai or saudi. They seem to want them. They know a good car when they see it

Users who are viewing this thread