How long did your stock motor 700whp+ car live?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Those mods will put you in the range of where you're rolling the dice. Are you prepared to deal with the potential consequences?
Even with the MMR1000 forged kit installed as I mentioned in my post?
Or, are you referring to something else?

M91196

Established Member
We have e85 on the Charlton rest area. The map shows up to date in Seekonk and Boston area? You on the cape? Does the map lie!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We have e85 on the Charlton rest area. The map shows up to date in Seekonk and Boston area? You on the cape? Does the map lie!
Do you have the map? I live in the Foxboro/Walpole area so Seekonk would be great. Not too, too far.
The closest I found when looking was a gas station in Chelsea. I'm set with that. lol

PC03GT

Established Member
93 is the limiting factor for most of us, I know if I had some e85 close I wouldn't think twice

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
93 is the limiting factor for most of us, I know if I had some e85 close I wouldn't think twice
I agree.
After looking at the map, there are 2 stations that are not too far/but not that close either with E85, and I can always use the daily driver to fill up some big gas tanks to have as back-ups. Hmmmmmm,....pretty awesome.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No worries I have similar thoughts, I live 16 miles from Charlton, I'll be watching for the build thread!
Thanks man.
Not sure if it's going to happen yet. I have the funds, just not sure I want to dump all that money into this car. Car runs perfect and is 100% awesomeness, but I'm waiting for the new GT500 to see what it brings to the table and I have my eye on a couple of other cars as well. Thanks again!

No it's me doing the missing. Those mods are more than safe with the MMR1000 kit.
Thank you.

466roller

Established Member
I had a rod let go on my stock motor,(not VMP tuned) It was making 675/560. I replaced it with a 15' shortblock and heads. It's been together for over a year, daily driver and just put down 830/676 after adding a DD149 from 1320 Junkie Performance. I'm hoping to put the car in the low,low 9's maybe even 8.99. The key to keeping them alive is tuning and octane but there is always a mechanical limit also.
Here's one of my graphs from about a month ago.
72mmDyno.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a rod let go on my stock motor,(not VMP tuned) It was making 675/560. I replaced it with a 15' shortblock and heads. It's been together for over a year, daily driver and just put down 830/676 after adding a DD149 from 1320 Junkie Performance. I'm hoping to put the car in the low,low 9's maybe even 8.99. The key to keeping them alive is tuning and octane but there is always a mechanical limit also.
View attachment 1316009
That's pretty insane. She must pull like a freight train!
Did you notice a difference with the PMAS cai? Good luck getting into the low 9's.

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Just recently made 739HP/553TQ on my procharged A6 Mustang with boss IM, full exhaust and E85. Only have 11k miles on her now but hopefully she will last until I can afford a built motor and trans. I only drive her in nice weather.

Shaun.Doran.E85.pull.4.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
go for it! u can always make more money...... :)

Thanks man.
Not sure if it's going to happen yet. I have the funds, just not sure I want to dump all that money into this car. Car runs perfect and is 100% awesomeness, but I'm waiting for the new GT500 to see what it brings to the table and I have my eye on a couple of other cars as well. Thanks again!

Thank you.

WIST2013GT

Established Member
View attachment 1316009

I just watched that video on Yolos youtube channel. Thats a bad ass daily driver. Makes me wish I had saved up and gone with a PD instead of a Centri.

466roller

Established Member
I just watched that video on Yolos youtube channel. Thats a bad ass daily driver. Makes me wish I had saved up and gone with a PD instead of a Centri.

Thank you Sir. Alex is a big reason why the car runs as well as it does. He has countless hours into the tuning of the car.

Salferaih

Established Member
View attachment 1316009
What's you car year/model? What kind of blower and other parts? Those dyno numbers is just INSANE

Sent from my G8142 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread