I did it. Sold the SB Cobra for the GT350.

ClayDee

Established Member
350s are sexy in any color! I really want to see it in Ford Performance Blue!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe that's going to be a great color. I think the 19's are going to be limited in production.......

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... I would have zero doubt that in a comparison with an r8 v8, sl500 or c63 coupe black series, m4 gts, Maserati coupe, and an Aston Martin vantage that a gt350 would more than hold its own on track and flat out be the best driving car of the group. Most enjoyable and fun for sure by miles and miles.

It probably already outperforms all those cars. The R sure does.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It probably already outperforms all those cars. The R sure does.

The ‘19 gt350 likely does, as I’m sure the track pack 15-18 do. Even a tech pack 15/16 car will probably keep great pace.

As posted by a hundred people at least, the 526hp gt350r is basically 650hp zl1 fast around any track, even that decidedly oval shaped willow spring layout from the motortrend comparison

Edit: meant base non mr gt350, not techpack

Last edited:

Osiris

Established Member
The ‘19 gt350 likely does, as I’m sure the track pack 15-18 do. Even a tech pack 15/16 car will probably keep great pace.

As posted by a hundred people at least, the 526hp gt350r is basically 650hp zl1 fast around any track, even that decidedly oval shaped willow spring layout from the motortrend comparison
Techs perform no different from tracks. They just run the risk of hitting LM is all.

Slap the coolers on and its virtually the same car...except the guy with the tech will have a cooler ass. Lol

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Techs perform no different from tracks. They just run the risk of hitting LM is all.

Slap the coolers on and its virtually the same car...except the guy with the tech will have a cooler ass. Lol

Pretty much, I meant the non mr base but wrote tech. I’m going to edit that

ClayDee

Established Member
19123.jpeg

Osiris

Established Member
Saw this color a LOT this past weekend...It looks REALLY good. Great choice man!

ClayDee

Established Member
Saw this color a LOT this past weekend...It looks REALLY good. Great choice man!

Yea, pictures and video does not do this color any justice, and any color for that matter. I'm gonna leave it like it is, but it would looke nice with a black roof. Did you see a lot with stripes or without? Seems harder to find a GT350 without stripes in my neck of the woods.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
I have a track prepped 03 Cobra with 500 plus rwhp and torque. I just picked up a GT350 - the first car that really captured my attention since the 03 Cobra. The GT 350 does not have the stump pulling, tire shredding torque (which I do love), but man it is light years ahead in drive ability, handling, refinement, interior quality, technology, etc. etc. etc. It is FANTASTIC. I may keep the Cobra though -so much time and effort and love in that car . . . . took a massive amount of work, thought, planning, money and modification to make it go around a racetrack properly - suspension, brakes, chassis, power, cooling, guages etc. etc. The GT350 has everything I had to add to the Cobra right out of the box, truly a turnkey track car. Magical. Can't wait to hit the track and compare the two.

Users who are viewing this thread