Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats!!
We need photos after you pick her up.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Where do you live driving back to California to where? Sounds like a fun drive shaping up on way home.

I flew to Dallas and picked mine up and drove back to S.C.
I live in Mesa AZ, I'm sure it will be a blast to drive home

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm doing a Photoshoot Sunday with the car Sunday so I'll just post this for now. I'll miss my RS
33245261440_2835baebf9_c.jpg

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Congrats. Looks real nice. As much as I like the RS its not that GT500 and you will forget about it fast on the drive home.....lol.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Geez Steve you change cars more than me and @13COBRA hahahahaha
yeah kinda lol, I had my 2013 for 3 years which was the longest I have ever kept a car.
Congrats. Looks real nice. As much as I like the RS its not that GT500 and you will forget about it fast on the drive home.....lol.
I liked the RS a lot but it doesn't hold a candle to the 13/14 GT500s.
Damn so you ditched the rs and the terminator?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I honestly never liked my terminator very much, It always gave me issues and I was sick of fighting with it, I wish I had never bought it in the first place, and the RS was alright, but not my cup of tea.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
congrats! like I said earlier, I saw that car in person. Its literally like new.

youre gonna love it.

and yeah.... focus RS? meh.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Good,.......I thought I was the only one??
I don't care for the RS much at all. No offense.
I mean with all respect it is probably a cool fun car, if I had all the money in the world, would I want to buy it? Maybe since I do like 4cyl turbo cars such as the STI and Evo, but again $40k or more for a "focus" is a lot when you can get a used newer GT500 for similar money

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean with all respect it is probably a cool fun car, if I had all the money in the world, would I want to buy it? Maybe since I do like 4cyl turbo cars such as the STI and Evo, but again $40k or more for a "focus" is a lot when you can get a used newer GT500 for similar money
I totally understand what you're saying. I'm not ripping the RS, it's just not for me.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The RS wouldn't be a bad daily they look cool. Don't care much for the price tag though. Of course I'd take a GT500 over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
If you love it, don't tell us how great it is.

That's the one option I sort of regret not ordering. I was trying to keep the price acceptable to my wife (stupid, I'm well aware) and I didn't think it'd be an option I'd ever be interested in.

Now, not sure I made the right decision.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Now that you have it, what do you think of the glass roof ??
It's awesome, in daytime I usually leave it closed, but at night it's always opened.
If you love it, don't tell us how great it is.

That's the one option I sort of regret not ordering. I was trying to keep the price acceptable to my wife (stupid, I'm well aware) and I didn't think it'd be an option I'd ever be interested in.

Now, not sure I made the right decision.

It's almost a must have, I was also extremely happy to find out the car has the Shaker 1000 option.

I will say my 2014 seems different than my 2013 was, the Shifter is extremely tight, almost seems aftermarket.

And as funny as this sounds, I almost think ford put a different start motor in the 2014s or something. It just starts different than my 2013 ever did, I know that sounds weird lol.

I also notice my charging voltage isn't as high as my 2013 was, this car is always 13.5 to 14. 0 volts and my 13 was always 14.0 + volts, obviously not a big deal. And this one definitely runs super hard for being stock, I did a 80 to 160 pull and it felt like it took 2 seconds to get there. I almost wonder if the previous owner tuned it.

Users who are viewing this thread