Installed CDC Light Bar

golfer11689

Established Member
I'll have a more professional photo shoot when it's out of storage. But completed mine tonight as well
fb58994a9f2784e78ffb324ce8cddc3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I liked look when I installed mine too. One thing I noticed during install for the others. Is you dont need drill such large mounting holes. I called the company, they said reason why they had instructions call for larger holes was people are not very accurate at holes so they opened them up. So FYI measure twice drill once to bolt size. This will make a tighter fit in miles to come.
I added the Saleen tonneau loved the combo. I didn't add their light switch found I never have the top up but to wash the car.
5f19dedfb9cd854c09ad1bdf87550140.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
I bought mine from LMR. They're generally right around $400. I used one of their promotional coupons and paid less, though. Tough to pay that kind of money for nothing other than appearance, but it's worth it, IMO.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
I just installed mine today! I'm using Flickr for the first time so hope theses pictures work

https://flic.kr/p/WcjDBa

Attachments

• IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that you added a few installation pics. Looks really nice in that last photo.

golfer11689

Established Member
Question did you buy this one off of American Muscle? I want to make sure I get the right color to match my interior. Do you remeber what color bar this is?

I got mine from Lethal and went with the black bar. It does not match the interior, I wanted to keep the black color like the top, I may be in the minority. I think the color you want to match the interior would be midnight black or charcoal. But I haven't seen them in person to give you a confident answer.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread