ISO COMP O TERMI

Cobrakrup70

Established Member
Looking for a comp orange termi. I'm located in northern Oklahoma but will travel almost anywhere for the right cobra. Hopefully there are still some available maybe they are just hiding.

B-Mist

Established Member
Im picking up a coupe tomorrow. What kind of money are you looking to spend for one? Its got 8700/8800 miles on it and bone stock. As far as the right car goes, it doesn't get much more perfect. Being so new, I would part with it for the right offer....I live in Western N.C.

B-Mist

Established Member
Gorgeous car but I hate knowing a car with that low mileage had to have paint work done
Agreed, but if you saw the previous owners pics, it was necessary. Those black pin stripes were awful. Id rather have body panels painted as long as they are done properly on a low mileage car so long as it hasn't been in accidents. That car looked awful before! Hopefully it all matches well tomorrow, in which case I have no concerns about paint personally.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
I'd be real Leary of the orange coupe on eBay. Seller doesn't have a 100% feedback. The neutral feedback said that the item wasn't in as good as shape as described. No way that's a $33,000 car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19MysticCobra96

Established Member
As stated, going to inspect this morning myself. If I dont buy it, ill report back

Yeah I will be curious what it looks like in person. Definitely doesn't seem like a $33,000 car so hopefully if you like it they are willing to come down on the price

Cobrakrup70

Established Member
Im picking up a coupe tomorrow. What kind of money are you looking to spend for one? Its got 8700/8800 miles on it and bone stock. As far as the right car goes, it doesn't get much more perfect. Being so new, I would part with it for the right offer....I live in Western N.C.

I assume you'll be asking 33 or more for that kind of mileage. I'm looking for something more around 40-60k miles due to price.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
The stripes arent sanded down before the repaint. You can see the outlines through the repaint.
That being the case, someone might as well block sand it down to the factory primer, make it slick & start over with a Show Car paint job. Its only original once, and that bridge has been crossed.
This was done to my Shelby when new and my Mach. Wasn't concerned about losing factory original paint, just couldn't stand the orange peel that OEM robot paint job got me.

B-Mist

Established Member
^That was literally the advice I gave him when he asked what it would take for me to be interested in it after I turned it down today. I don't fear a repaint, so long as it is repainted properly. This just had little to no prep work before paint.

Users who are viewing this thread