Justice League: 7 Movie Clips - Warner Bros Pictures & DC Films

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone see the movie yet? I went and saw it at 4pm yesterday and the theater was surprisingly about half full.

Overall, I liked it, but I imagine the critics picked it apart. It was definitely a departure from the past DC films like Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad. Plenty if good humor, lots of action and surprises, I thought Steppenwolf was a great villian. It felt to me like the storyline followed the animated movies a lot more, except that Batman was a little watered down I thought. Without giving away spoilers I thought they made him look like a bitch at times, but he still retained his normal charscter. It was still very enjoyable and my gf loved it.

I would give it an 8/10 which is going to be generous for a lot of people here. I think the reviews will be split among members here.

Also, make sure you stay for the very end of the credits! Big surprise at the end.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I saw it and I felt it was good for a DC movie. For whatever reason they just can't seem to get it together like Marvel does with its feature flicks. I thought Thor Ragnarok was far better by comparison.

Z06

Established Member
I felt empty leaving that theatre, I gave it a 7/10. After Dark Knight, I’m spoiled!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Josh Whedon shouldn't be allowed to direct home movies after this.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
The main problem which I heard about was, A - that many super hero's on one screen aside from Avengers which figured out the formula early on, B - major lack of execution from said hero's on screen and terrible directing led to more re-shoots and wasting money, C - filler, filler and, filler. It was super rushed and it shows, terrible story and they basically banked on celeb names to try and bring in the money, it failed.. hard lol. It's one of those you can watch it once but probably won't watch it again, it took a huge stroll down washout lane.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Here is the thing with these DC universe movies... They have nearly 3/4 or a decade in source material to get these heros and stories right... But they insert a director that wants to "Make it their own". That is what turns most people off. At lease Marvel is 90% accurate with their translation of the MU. Now, don't get me started on Michael Bay and his abortion that is the Transformers movies.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Here is the thing with these DC universe movies... They have nearly 3/4 or a decade in source material to get these heros and stories right... But they insert a director that wants to "Make it their own". That is what turns most people off. At lease Marvel is 90% accurate with their translation of the MU. Now, don't get me started on Michael Bay and his abortion that is the Transformers movies.
I wouldnt say that either, Iron Man 3 was just a huge slap to the face of fans and every movie in MCU has their own tone and thats why it works. You can’t make a comedy happy movie like GotG with Captain America and I enjoyed Ragnarok but the comedy one liners get a bit old as well and thats my issue with some of their movies. It feels like nothing is in serious stake and to me, Winter Soldier is the best MCU movie to date and one of the best comic book movies made in general.

Funny thing about Transformers, Avengers has the SAME EXACT storyline as Transformers Dark of the Moon lol

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can agree on Iron Man 3. That movie does not exist to me.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I dont think Marvel movies follow the comics at all. They are watered-down childs play, made friendly for the big screen in comparison to what the storylines really are. Deadpool is about the only character that is true to form.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DarkMach1

Established Member
I liked it, only thing that I didn’t like nor understand was why so much CGI for Superman, about 85% of his scenes were CGI, including his facial closeups.

Users who are viewing this thread