Keep 03 Cobra or 18 Gt350

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
I have both and it depends on the type of car your prefer. My O3 has a lot of money and various suspension options (now has KW coil overs) over the years to try and get it right
And despite my best efforts , is just ok IMO. It is an unrefined old school muscle car with the great low end torque. Luckily , mine is a convertible and the family had too many memories to let me sell it.

The gt350 is in another league in terms of chassis stiffness, handling, brakes, & interior refinement. The FPCis the best. I would choose the Shelby hands down

The interesting thing is I do get a lot more feedback on the rare times I drive the 03..

SlowSVT

Established Member
If your looking for a "divers car" with all the leading edge technology the GT350 is by far the one to have end of story!

On the other hand if you were someone who likes to tinker with engines, transmission and suspension modding especially if you plan on holding onto the car for years I would keep the Terminator. It's a very simple, easy to work on plus spare parts will be easier to come by plus it's ability to make mind numbing power without breaking a sweat is legendary.

Since your not modding the car the GT350 is probably a better choice. Chances are you can't improve on what the factory delivered anyway unless you go FI but that gets a bit risky with such an exclusive car.

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
the only thing i hated about my cobra was the location of the shifter. if it wasnt for that i would have probably kept the car. it was annoying leaning forward to shift all the time. lol kind of a small complaint, oh and the t-56 was a bit notchy. Other than that an amazing car.

ClayDee

Established Member
Yea, I'm excited to take delivery soon. Waiting on the dealership to get it in. Late 18 build.

Users who are viewing this thread