Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
c31eea9ba040f5c98c96f8a2101fe120.jpg
73fe3272c20d07c46c1c289bf6ec6c29.jpg
they're mounted and balanced and all cleaned up! Waiting for Irma to pass to put them on of the car is still here

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Good luck in the storm bro. May you all be safe out there

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you much! The eye is supposed to pass right over us and we are in a tornado watch till 12 tonight and a warning right now unfortunately. Just gotta hope for the best. Just worried for my house since we live in a mobile home.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you much! The eye is supposed to pass right over us and we are in a tornado watch till 12 tonight and a warning right now unfortunately. Just gotta hope for the best. Just worried for my house since we live in a mobile home.
Good luck brother! Stay safe.

Recon

Established Member
No sir. My father had a heart attack early last month. So I stayed to run his business.
Worth noting my Roush is by bar the most made in its color combo. Bound to be another one like it... For now.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No sir. My father had a heart attacks early last month. So I stayed to run his business.
Worth noting my Roush is by bar the most made in its color combo. Bound to be another one like it... For now.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully he gets well real soon.

cheaneyt

Established Member
Yall will be in thoughts and prayers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Recon

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your dad man. What color you doing the roush?

Thank you last week was his 4th week. First week he's actually started to feel somewhat normal.
I'm not changing the color combo. With my performance mods planned it'll be one of a kind. Although I still have a few visual mods still planned. Nothing extreme, just a wider hood stripe going down the car. Possibly having 2010 427R graphics but that's still up for debate. I like the bodies to be close to stock and more of the customizations being performance related. Aka slightly sleeper looking.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thank you last week was his 4th week. First week he's actually started to feel somewhat normal.
I'm not changing the color combo. With my performance mods planned it'll be one of a kind. Although I still have a few visual mods still planned. Nothing extreme, just a wider hood stripe going down the car. Possibly having 2010 427R graphics but that's still up for debate. I like the bodies to be close to stock and more of the customizations being performance related. Aka slightly sleeper looking.

Sounds nice man!

Users who are viewing this thread