Loudest Exhaust Set Up?

Recon

Established Member
You can straight pipe it or if you can find some M55 mufflers. Wether it sounds good is a matter on who you're talking to.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member

TP03

Established Member
^^^This^^^My LM1's are very loud with long tubes and catted X. Can't imagine with O/R X. I just bought LM2's because i couldn't get on the gas in town without fear of getting pulled over.

cj428mach

Established Member
Back in the Fbody Days the Loudmouth was king for noise. I assume its the same for Stangs.

I always thought having an overly loud car was making up for not having enough HP, now that I have a Cobra my car is pretty quiet lol.

01yellercobra

Established Member
The Loudmouths are still crazy loud. I had an O/R x with my Stingers and that was way to loud for me. Just thinking about LM1's and an O/R pipe gives me a headache.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
It's not the loudest possible but stingers with OR X sounds 100% amazing. I don't see how anybody could not like it and it's plenty loud believe me. Under an overpass at WOT it's nuts

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Lm1 sound like doodoo..i had them on my car for literally 3days before I couldn't take it anymore

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ralo

Established Member
^^^This^^^My LM1's are very loud with long tubes and catted X. Can't imagine with O/R X. I just bought LM2's because i couldn't get on the gas in town without fear of getting pulled over.
Yea the uncatted LM1s can be heard from very far off. As others mentioned they are loud as hell on the interstate too. Doing 75 and you really have to speak up to talk to your passenger. I still have the O/R X but now have the magnaflow catback. It's a much better sound and still sounds good opened up. You can hear the blower better also. How much do you drive the car?

I'm on mobile so not sure if this link will embed but this give an accurate sound of the LM1

Zemedici

Established Member
It's not the loudest possible but stingers with OR X sounds 100% amazing. I don't see how anybody could not like it and it's plenty loud believe me. Under an overpass at WOT it's nuts

My stingers are so loud I've given myself a headache / hurt my own ears doing WOT pulls under overpasses.

Not recommended.

BUT! I'm sure its a JOY to be around me in traffic.

oh well

#****errybody

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
^They aren't too bad at all when just crusing. You can hear them a little at like 75mph but it's not bad. I always get that quick head spinning look if I blip the throttle up past about 2000 rpms when taking off. People know it means business when you do that w stingers. To me, it's the best exhaust I've ever heard in person and I get chills every time I drive it especially next to a dividing wall when getting into boost and when you blow by somebody they have to be thinking "Damn" or "what an asshole" one or the other haha

Zemedici

Established Member
^They aren't too bad at all when just crusing. You can hear them a little at like 75mph but it's not bad. I always get that quick head spinning look if I blip the throttle up past about 2000 rpms when taking off. People know it means business when you do that w stingers. To me, it's the best exhaust I've ever heard in person and I get chills every time I drive it especially next to a dividing wall when getting into boost and when you blow by somebody they have to be thinking "Damn" or "what an asshole" one or the other haha

I bet I get the 'what an asshole' daily :D

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Yea the uncatted LM1s can be heard from very far off. As others mentioned they are loud as hell on the interstate too. Doing 75 and you really have to speak up to talk to your passenger. I still have the O/R X but now have the magnaflow catback. It's a much better sound and still sounds good opened up. You can hear the blower better also. How much do you drive the car?

I'm on mobile so not sure if this link will embed but this give an accurate sound of the LM1

The link works FYI. But it gets driven on every sunny day there is. I'm debating on the atak's or the Lm1's. I like the sound of the atak's but the Lm1's appeal to me. Thanks for the clip as well

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
My stingers are so loud I've given myself a headache / hurt my own ears doing WOT pulls under overpasses.

Not recommended.

BUT! I'm sure its a JOY to be around me in traffic.

oh well

#****errybody

Ha. I might need to check the stingers out as well. You guys have only made my decision harder lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread