Michelin Pilot 4s

Parenbizvegasa

Established Member
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072KKQBN1/ref=olp_product_details?_e

Size 285/35/20.

I called customer service, looks legit. According to customer service, the tire directly came from distributor. Price is ridiculously low. I haven't seen the tires myself, pictures were taken by wife, no side shot. Unless they're not Pilot 4s, the tread patrern when compared to online pictures are the same. I will post more pictures when i pick them up. It looks like one of those deals that too good to be true.

Any feedback/suggestions appriciated. Guy on the phone said if you want to return them at any time for any reason, no problem.

Attachments

• 17610.jpeg
    17610.jpeg
    872.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 17615.jpeg
    17615.jpeg
    890.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 17613.jpeg
    17613.jpeg
    908.1 KB · Views: 203

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Wow. When I posted my reply at 4:35 today I went into the Online Tires storefront to check if that low price was valid and it was the 170+ price that was listed. Then I went to the website of Onlinetires.com and they don't even have the Michelin Pilot 4S tires listed on their site or for sale there. I would guess this was part of Amazon 's big 30 hour sale or so and it ended sometime this afternoon. It looks like a few here got lucky and scored some of these 4S tires at the low price.

Parenbizvegasa

Established Member
Call and see if they might honor it. I spoke with the guy who handles Amazon sales. Price was $174 shipped, should have ordered few more. Never enough rubber. Good luck.

Imatk

Established Member
Picked up two... wish they had fronts for the same price... but the fronts are 300 bucks :/

In any case an awesome price for two rears!

TT/MW

Established Member
Ordered mine

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member

96gt02

Established Member
Well I just bought them today so hopefully ill have them on by the end of the week and ill let you know. I dont have a gt500 though just a GT with the SVTTP wheels.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
/\/\/\
That is a smoking deal, but how is the straight line grip on those Invos? Anyone running them on their GT500?

I am, on 20" rims. Straight line grip is as bad as the stock tires. They are quiet, have a "cool" tread pattern, and last a long time. They also suck in the corners, no grip. Below 50F, they are utterly useless! This is a perfect touring or GT tire, but far far far from being any kind of performance tire. I wouldn't buy them again, at any price. YMMV!!

Users who are viewing this thread