Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
I will just print out some stickers and people can write down there name and handle (screen name).

I can do them on 1x3.5 OR the larger ones! What do you think.

03snkvert

Established Member
A member from Midweststangs.com was thinking about hitting up the Cars and Coffee at 156th and Maple and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in meeting up there.

I told him I was coming from Iowa so it would be a no go for me, but I would post it up over here for the NE guys

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Suppose to be very nice Saturday here but Desmoines and eastern Ia might have some storms there still. Its an individual preference. I wouldnt drive in the rain but thats me

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I was just going to ask about rain too. It says 50% here Saturday but it is spring so it changes all the time.

Also Saturday is the Belmont stakes. Rematch race from the Preakness, can't wait.

mach1of03

Established Member
Doesn`t seem to be to much intrest in sux. There are two of us so far but there may be more coming. They don`t know what they are missing. See you saturday

03snkvert

Established Member
I guess I will watch the rain and see what up. I know there arent as many coming from Des Moines as there are from Omaha, so I guess worst case is the you guys could all still meet up, but If it does rain out, I would like to try and again either the end of June or Mid July.

I don't mind if I get caught in the Rain on the way home (just means crawling underneath to clean) I just dont want it to be raining where we cant stand around and look at cars.

Lets just hope the car gods will look upon us!

03snkvert

Established Member
LOL Amen. We could always have another cruise. I much rather prefer cruises to car shows any way

How far are the Loess Hills?

Not sure how many guys will be coming from Des Moines, Seems like some have had other things come up, so there may just be a couple of us.

Even if I have to drive up Myself, so be it!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
How far are the Loess Hills?

Not sure how many guys will be coming from Des Moines, Seems like some have had other things come up, so there may just be a couple of us.

Even if I have to drive up Myself, so be it!

They are pretty close to where we will be meeting in CB.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I dont know what to expect in CB with the possibility of flooding. If all else fails we can change the meeting spot from Quaker Lube to something in Omaha. We'll just have to listen to the news and keep everyone posted.

03snkvert

Established Member
I dont know what to expect in CB with the possibility of flooding. If all else fails we can change the meeting spot from Quaker Lube to something in Omaha. We'll just have to listen to the news and keep everyone posted.

I noticed last night on the news they were closing parts of I-29. I would think QS&L would be ok. Is there a way you could Google map a cruise through the Loess Hills?

Hell..... If all else fails we could cruise to a Sandbagging spot and do some work!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread