Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

black six

Established Member
Try not to hate me too much but i have also sold the Mustang. if i still manage to come out it will be in the Focus. In a few years i plan to trade in the Focus and return back to a mustang or hopefully find me a SVT product

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
Is this cruise still a "GO"?! I just moved to Bellevue, NE and looking to hang out with some SVTPers. Hit me up with a text with the happenings in Bellevue, Omaha, Lincoln, NE.

520-289-3500

Franz

03snkvert

Established Member
Is this cruise still a "GO"?! I just moved to Bellevue, NE and looking to hang out with some SVTPers. Hit me up with a text with the happenings in Bellevue, Omaha, Lincoln, NE.

520-289-3500

Franz

Yes, This is still a go! I actually just popped in to send this to the top and noticed you reply.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I got all cobra almost done. Just need a tune and clutch install and I'm ready. But if not I'll take one of the three lightnings.

99 KB-R

Established Member
I guess i can't make this event, i'm a groomsman in a wedding, and my sister in law is competing for Miss ND that weekend. The busiest weekend of my summer haha.

03snkvert

Established Member
Anyone that is planning on meeting up at Jordan Creek (central Iowa) please shoot me a PM and I will give you my Cell Phone#. This way if you are running a little behind or something we can wait until you get there!

Don't want to leave anyone stranded!

08GOGT

Established Member
First time posting here, gonna try to make it to this cruise not sure if I will I have a big family reunion this weekend. Live in NW Omaha, so I probably have seen some of you around.

Users who are viewing this thread