My 2018 Raptor has arrived.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Yea totally but if you are... ya know... going off road like a raptor should then that's a non issue. They do need to be used appropriately. I use mine on our back roads all the time but turn them off when see someone oncoming.

I'm on back country roads at 5 am for work, so I use mine constantly. A 40" LED bar puts out way more light, both in front and to the side ditches, than the factory brights.

Last edited:

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Decide which bumper you're going to go with?

None for now. I can't find one I like. Hopefully vendors will have more available soon.

The only one I maybe like at all is the ADD Pro, but I'm not about to relocate my intercooler when I have a 6 yr/125k extended warranty.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
None for now. I can't find one I like. Hopefully vendors will have more available soon.

The only one I maybe like at all is the ADD Pro, but I'm not about to relocate my intercooler when I have a 6 yr/125k extended warranty.
It requires frame cuts too correct? Did you go through your dealer for the warranty? I'm probably going to go through Flood Ford for mine.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
It requires frame cuts too correct? Did you go through your dealer for the warranty? I'm probably going to go through Flood Ford for mine.

My dealer did for Flood Ford price + $50.

And yes, the ADD Pro requires cutting the frame. Not sure how I feel on that.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My dealer did for Flood Ford price + $50.

And yes, the ADD Pro requires cutting the frame. Not sure how I feel on that.
Nice!

The other thing with aftermarket bumpers I don't like is most don't flow with the grille. When I get mine I'll probably stay stock until it gets too ****ed up for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread