My 96 Mystic Cobra

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Just so you guys can see what I'm up to with it. Just to share stuff.

Here you can see my 1/4 mile times.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/time-slip-bar-42/893821-mystic-96-cobra-times.html

RAB_4561_zpsa572f957.jpg

RAB_4329_zpsa17592be.jpg

RAB_4187_zpsc8f39661.jpg

RAB_4161_zpsfd493bd9.jpg

RAB_4367_zps458d9d3e.jpg

RAB_4329_zpsa17592be.jpg

RAB_4272_zps75204c70.jpg

RAB_4433_zps15ec0885.jpg

RAB_4483_zpsbf4be11d.jpg

RAB_4532_zpscc91ba6e.jpg

RAB_4581_zpse3187bb7.jpg

:burnout::coolman:

Last edited:

rideorange812

Established Member
I like it alot. But please don't drive that beast in the rain. My profession is car restorations and you'll never know the damage it does till you do what I do for a living.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I like it alot. But please don't drive that beast in the rain. My profession is car restorations and you'll never know the damage it does till you do what I do for a living.

I hate to say it but I drive my car in the rain. It's my dd and my roommates Evo and girlfriends Jetta go in the garage. I try and avoid it but he said its his dd so he probably has no choice either!

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
RAB_4565_zps37635a89.jpg

I drive my car in the rain. I dont worry too much. Its not my DD, unless I want it to be. Nice weather driver 9 months out of the year.

I have a ZJ Jeep for a true DD.

I have a good time driving the hell out of my car! I feel like if I dont, its just a waste.

And I feel the need to mention that I drive it hard too. The car just laughs in my face,
begging me to do it again.

I take GREAT care of it. To the point that my other car buddies call me obsessive. But their full of it...;)

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
such a sexy car. What size tips are those?

Thank you to everyone!

The tips are 3.5.

They are getting changed to the SLP 3.5's...

A guy with an 03/04 Torch Red Cobra in the Pic/vid Buffet, just put a set on.

The thread is him fitting his new drag wheel setup, and putting the SLP tips on. THEY LOOK KILLER!:beer:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Beautiful car man! I especially like the wheel/tire combo and tips.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Your Mystic is so damn badass looking and your 1/4 mi times are impressive for the mods. Stance is spot on and your wheel setup is spot on also...nice job sir!

Also, can you pm me your wheel specs? Pretty please!

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Your Mystic is so damn badass looking and your 1/4 mi times are impressive for the mods. Stance is spot on and your wheel setup is spot on also...nice job sir!

Also, can you pm me your wheel specs? Pretty please!

Thank you!

And I'll absolutely PM you my wheel specs as well as anything else you want to know, anytime.

97Cobra..., those are the tips I speak of!

Looks sooooo gnarly.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Thank you!

And I'll absolutely PM you my wheel specs as well as anything else you want to know, anytime.

97Cobra..., those are the tips I speak of!

Looks sooooo gnarly.

Why don't you just go ahead and send that PM to me too bud. I need a new setup myself.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
I can post it here if you guys like... Is that okay?

I have no secrets... Alot of guys like to keep them, unless I get called out to race, I'll tell anything.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
RAB_4565_zps37635a89.jpg

I drive my car in the rain. I dont worry too much. Its not my DD, unless I want it to be. Nice weather driver 9 months out of the year.

I have a ZJ Jeep for a true DD.

I have a good time driving the hell out of my car! I feel like if I dont, its just a waste.

And I feel the need to mention that I drive it hard too. The car just laughs in my face,
begging me to do it again.

I take GREAT care of it. To the point that my other car buddies call me obsessive. But their full of it...;)

I can vouche for you being obsessive but it's ok we all are. My wife thinks I'm crazy as well when it comes to the cars but honestly I have never seen a laser that looked as good as mine with the miles mine has on it... It's well worth being obsessed with these cars. And Kyle, it's about time you posted more pics...:rockon:

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
I can vouche for you being obsessive but it's ok we all are. My wife thinks I'm crazy as well when it comes to the cars but honestly I have never seen a laser that looked as good as mine with the miles mine has on it... It's well worth being obsessed with these cars. And Kyle, it's about time you posted more pics...:rockon:

Gilby...yes, yes, yes and yes!

And if you guys want more pics, just ask. I have about 150 more of the same quality. I'd love to post them.

This is also my build thread if you guys weren't sure.

RAB_4164_zpsb5d84513.jpg

Me at MW 2012. I actually found this picture here before I was a member. A guy with a black Modular SN95 Cobra took it. If your reading this...I wish I had more time to talk! See ya this year!

21a67a87.jpg

Out come the stock springs.

ef34e542.jpg

I knew it was getting a little hot in the cockpit...

19f2de54.jpg

A video shortly after I bought it. I know you guys hate links, but I don't know how to embed Photobucket stuff.

http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/user/NVRL8TE/media/f9560689.mp4.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread