My life changed tonight...

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Congrats to you. Glad your happy. Me, I got tired of having religion shoved down my throat by the fist full all my life, so I went the other direction. But that doesn't mean I'm right or your wrong. If your happy, then that's all that matters. Nothing wrong with believing in something.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Congrats to the OP. I am going to my brothers church in the morning to be there when he is baptized. It is important to him, so I will support him.

Congrats to you. Glad your happy. Me, I got tired of having religion shoved down my throat by the fist full all my life, so I went the other direction. But that doesn't mean I'm right or your wrong. If your happy, then that's all that matters. Nothing wrong with believing in something.

Could...could it really be... I think I finally found someone with their head on straight about religious topics! I never knew there was another one of us out there! :lol1:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I was force fed Catholicism my entire life now I think they are a cult. I believe in something, but definitely not religious. Churches are good for people to express their issues on a personal level between them and God, but I really think it is more of a business than anything. Still about almighty $$. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread