Established Member
Mystichrome Cobra
MVC-158X.jpg
DSC00027.jpg

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Other than the nice pics of the cars, this thread is stupid!:lol:

Ant, you should know better than to call a "Mystichrome" terminator a "Mystic chrome" terminator. What the hell were you thinking putting a space between the words, then adding an extra "C!"... and when pronounced, sound exactly the SAME!!! :poke::D

BTW, the Majestic Chrome foxbodies in this thread look awesome!

:p

my car is burgundy

Last edited:

dlaude

Established Member
yes he does have a nice blue terminator.

See, you're catching on! Since that is one of the colors in mystichrome, that's what I let people call the color when they don't know any better! Thanks for the compliment!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
in case you didn't notice this is not smackdown. now I have one more post

aaaaaaaaaand...you're still a douchebag....this could have been a great thread with lots of great pictures and instead it reads like 10:45 am on a playground :??:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
aaaaaaaaaand...you're still a douchebag....this could have been a great thread with lots of great pictures and instead it reads like 10:45 am on a playground :??:

I don't think I give a shit. it is Mystichrome. if you want to call it mystic that is fine and I couldn't care less. but is is not Mystic Chrome that isn't even close. My car is NOT chrome color.

and for you guys to whine and cry like a bunch of little girls over me and one or two others correcting on you well go change your panties and get over it. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread