Mystic cobras post up pics!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Come on man!

There are pictures everywhere on here so quit garbaging up Terminator Talk with this. You should know better.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
There was never Mystic Terminator..so how are you asking for pics of this thing you speak of?:shrug: Besides...you have recently asked for a picture thread for every color Terminator....just use the search, Google it or something.:dw:

Last edited:

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
There was never Mystic Terminator..so how are you asking for pics of this thing you speak of?:shrug: Besides...you have recently asked for a picture thread for every color Terminator....just use the search, Google it or something.:dw:

Wow! not to be rude buddy but get you info straight before trying to speak:lol1:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
There was never Mystic Terminator..so how are you asking for pics of this thing you speak of?:shrug:

:dw: What?

Its called Mystic Chrome and was made in 2004. Only 1010 were produced if I remember right.

It's called Mystichrome...I guess when you own or have owned one of the Mystic or Mystichromes..you sorta know:bored:

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
just like the title says id like to see your mystic chrome cobras please
thanks
anthony

as has been said .. do a google search there are lots of pics already posted.

brian someone just complained about no mystic color cobra thread....just being fair and put every color ok
then let them make the thread we don't need you "to be fair" if those of us who actually have one cared we would have started one ourselves.

There was never Mystic Terminator..so how are you asking for pics of this thing you speak of?:shrug:
:dw: What?

Its called Mystic Chrome and was made in 2004. Only 1010 were produced if I remember right.

Actually no .. it is call MystiChrome not mystic Chrome that color does not exist.

Wow! not to be rude buddy but get you info straight before trying to speak:lol1:
He is more right than you have been in any of your posts.

MLMike25

Established Member
Booyizzle.

30873920006_large.jpg

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Actually no .. it is call MystiChrome not mystic Chrome that color does not exist.

Sorry I guess I will pull out my dictionary next time. Just to please you. ;-)

+1 smartasses ill tale out the dictionary nextime.....unless it was just to be sarcastic you guys know what i was talking about the whole time regardless

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Sorry I guess I will pull out my dictionary or spell check it next time. Just to please you. ;-)

actually your learning how to properly quote a message would be more helpfulg

+1 smartasses ill tale out the dictionary nextime.....unless it was just to be sarcastic you guys know what i was talking about the whole time regardless

You see it as being a smartass, of course you would since you are the one whose lack of attention to detail is being pointed out. You claim to be an enthusiast but you don't know the name of a paint color that you allegedly want to see pictures of.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
actually your learning how to properly quote a message would be more helpfulg

2. You see it as being a smartass, of course you would since you are the one whose lack of attention to detail is being pointed out. You claim to be an enthusiast but you don't know the name of a paint color that you allegedly want to see pictures of.

Response
1. When I hit quote thats how it came up.
Ok. We get the point we messed up spelling the name of the paint. Move on. We arent experts like you, just trying to learn.

2. Well the funny thing is all you guys correcting us knew exactly what paint he ment. So why making such a big fuss about mis spelling it by a letter or 2.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Response
1. When I hit quote thats how it came up.
Ok. We get the point we messed up spelling the name of the paint. Move on. We arent experts like you, just trying to learn.

2. Well the funny thing is all you guys correcting us knew exactly what paint he ment. So why making such a big fuss about mis spelling it by a letter or 2.

yes we did know what paint you meant. I will leave further comment out since any further explanation would venture too close to smackdown and I don't need infractions.

Some of us feel that attention to detail is a good thing rather than being sloppy and confusing people who DON'T know the difference.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
yes we did know what paint you meant. I will leave further comment out since any further explanation would venture too close to smackdown and I don't need infractions.

Some of us feel that attention to detail is a good thing rather than being sloppy and confusing people who DON'T know the difference.

Thats fine. I honestly didnt know I mispelled the name of the paint. I always thought it was 2 words. So my mistake.

I dont need any more infractions either.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread