• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

new best in the Hellcat, and ZL1 eats some humble pie

Discussion in 'Time Slip Bar' started by black99lightnin, Nov 13, 2017.

1. black99lightnin

black99lightnin CTSV > C63 Established Member

tones_RS3 likes this.
  2. iflybyu

iflybyu Member Established Member

Sweet I live in mandeville and work at coke in harahan I use to deliver out in Paulina and lutcher it's nice out there. I'm going try and go to them let me kno when u go to the track and I can meet u out there my names Cody. No problem is in ur back yard that's nice!

black99lightnin likes this.
  3. ctgreddy

ctgreddy Well-Known Member Established Member

Not bad times for the mods op! I wouldn't even bother listing the k&n intake as a mod, they dont do a thing. I was not overly impressed with these cars at first when it came to track times. But then my work got busy into modding ours and with a few mods and a radial it was a consistent 9 second car. Few more mods and a set of 17's it went [email protected] Not bad for something weighing 4400+ lbs with a bone stock untouched engine, converter, trans, rearend, no nitrous, and it would go 9.80's on a 20" dr. The rest of the car isn't my thing, never been a fan of "big" cars like that but gotta give respect.

black99lightnin likes this.
  4. Five-o-Joe

Five-o-Joe Member Established Member

The HC is an impressive car imho. A buddy of mine went 10.8 at 125 in his auto HC with drag radials and a drop in K&N filter his first time ever on a track. I'm a manual trans fan as I am a driver and have always raced in manual trans cars/classes. That said, the new autos are hard to beat and for years Its been hard to resist the urge to take the easy route and go with an auto. At commerce this year I outran a 2016 Z06 A8 on drag radials pretty bad so I'm still hanging tough with the 6 speed and 17" drag radials. That Z06 ran 133 mph though......VERY impressive! The New Roush stage 3s are wicked as well...but I'm an old school guy and enjoy outrunning the factory off-the-shelf high dollar performance cars.....but it's getting HARD, especially if they're Auto cars! There's stuff out there that I KNOW will smoke me...I've just been lucky not to run into any yet, or I out drove the ones that were faster. THIS is the best muscle car era ever that we are living in right now!

black99lightnin and tones_RS3 like this.