New girl here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
Hey all, I'm new here! :banana:

My name's Samantha and i've got a 2004 Competition Orange Mach 1. Yes, I realize this is an SVT forum, and I have a mach... but I have a HUGE love for the termis, and just about any other mustang.

The mod's on my mach are.. Pacesetter Longtubes, Offroad H, SLP LM1 exhaust, C&L Cold Air Intake, 5-Speed Short throw shifter, lowering springs, and 4.10s.

Here are some pics.. hopefully they show up.
Here's the link to my youtube page as well.

Mach1girl6's Channel - YouTube

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Deric

Established Member
Welcome! There are a LOT of Mach fans here. You'll fit right in. Good to have you with us.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Welcome. Your youtube page background gave me a headache. Nice looking Mach. :rockon:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Welcome Samantha.

Other Terminator lovers who actually own a Mach 1 will perform a termi blower swap onto their Mach 1 4.6L. Maybe it could be a mod for you in the future.

Anyway, welcome to SVT Performance, and you will discover there are many members here who do not own a SVT vehicle. The good news is, there is a dedicated Mach 1 section here at SVT Performance.

Mach 1 section

Kreep306

Established Member
Welcome nice Mach 1 I had the same one 3 years ago it was awesome to drive until I bought my Mystichrome Cobra.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
thanks for the help posting the pics... haha I guess i'm stupid when it comes to uploading them. Forgive me..... I'm blonde!

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
haha there's plenty more where that came from! :) I've got more with my car, and I also model while going to school at Oklahoma State... I wanna put an Eaton on my mach.. when I get some more money:) If anyone is in the Stillwater/OKC area and wants pictures with their car send me a pm!

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Great looking Mach, I bet that exhaust would sound better with a prochamber ;)

Glad to have you here :)

BearsFTW18

Established Member
haha there's plenty more where that came from! :) I've got more with my car, and I also model while going to school at Oklahoma State... I wanna put an Eaton on my mach.. when I get some more money:) If anyone is in the Stillwater/OKC area and wants pictures with their car send me a pm!

just sell the Mach and buy a Termi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread