Newbie, no Mustang Yet

Andouille

Established Member
I mentioned to the wife a couple of years ago that I want a Mustang. She said you're dreaming. On March 22 this year I had three coronary artery bypass grafts. I mentioned to her that if I make it through the surgery in good health I still want a Mustang. She said go for it.

So the quest begins, my focus now is on 2007 and up Shelby GT 500, or 2003 Cobra. If I found the perfect, low mileage, close to home Shelby GT I would consider that as well.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I mentioned to the wife a couple of years ago that I want a Mustang. She said you're dreaming. On March 22 this year I had three coronary artery bypass grafts. I mentioned to her that if I make it through the surgery in good health I still want a Mustang. She said go for it.

So the quest begins, my focus now is on 2007 and up Shelby GT 500, or 2003 Cobra. If I found the perfect, low mileage, close to home Shelby GT I would consider that as well.

Well first off, I hope all is well after the surgery!

Secondly, welcome and I am sure you will be very happy with either the Cobra or the GT500. I personally would skip the Shelby GT regardless how perfect it is, it is just a glorified Mustang GT. The 05-10 Mustang GTs are pretty lack luster in my opinion.

Andouille

Established Member
I will be picking up my first Mustang tomorrow morning, 2007 Shelby vert. Thanks to my younger brother who walked me through this process.

A0B724F8-2118-4391-BBB9-E65FF463C5E4_zps4u0etswf.jpg

Last edited:

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Welcome. Congratulations on your new GT500!! It looks amazing. I sincerely wish you continued progress in your post-surgical recovery and overall health. I find, in general, that being a car enthusiast enriches my life in many ways. It taps me into certain social circles that I enjoy and, generally, reduces stress.
So, drop the top on that beautiful GT500 and get some morning or early evening cruising weather!!

Andouille

Established Member
And here she is at home, christened by my brother, Red Rocket. This is by far the best looking car I have ever owned.
52FEA304-76F9-4EE5-98A2-BEEFAE86891D_zpsdsf8ykjp.jpg

Duecestang

Established Member
Going with the gt500 was the best move plus you can never go wrong with red and a convertible best of luck with your health enjoy the car

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on that really good looking 2007 GT-500. Gotta love the color!
Any mods done to it?

Have a great "top down" summer! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread