Overdue thanks to Bill Wise (Wiseguy) and LundRacing

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Bill did a cam job on the GT500 and LundRacing did the tune. Work done a couple weeks ago and she runs well. Car has shorty headers and stock pulleys and a very safe 93 tune so I've been told to expect "only" 740rwhp. It isn't a monster like many of the other beasts in MACA, but I like her. Someday maybe I'll figure out how to post a soundclip.... But I plan to hit as many get togethers as I can and hope to see everyone.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
O.... only 740 ? all lies that's probably the bad gas tune.
Both Great guys that do great work

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bill did a cam job on the GT500 and LundRacing did the tune. Work done a couple weeks ago and she runs well. Car has shorty headers and stock pulleys and a very safe 93 tune so I've been told to expect "only" 740rwhp. It isn't a monster like many of the other beasts in MACA, but I like her. Someday maybe I'll figure out how to post a soundclip.... But I plan to hit as many get togethers as I can and hope to see everyone.
"Only 740rwhp" is definitely something big. I guess in this day and age we have raised the standard of big power to 800+. Congratulations on work well by Wise and Lund. Yours is definitely in the beast category! ;)

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Post revived from around 20 months ago... but nice to look back. Am doing stuff with 2 cars now with both being around that same hp mark and maybe a little higher. I know a 10% lower would get either over the magical 800hp benchmark, but not looking to do it until tensioners and oil pump stuff is addressed first. May do all that on both cars over next winter.

Users who are viewing this thread