Pastel Shorts?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
All of this talk about "the gays" is making me uncomfortable. I need a safe space.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nah. I only wear that for your mom. The girlfriend prefers the banana hammock and open toed sandals with my fanny pack strapped to my back.
My mom is dead. Has been for over a year now. A nod your mom jokes are what you make when you are in grade school

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
My mom is dead. Has been for over a year now. A nod your mom jokes are what you make when you are in grade school

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

I suppose you took me too seriously as my joke was intended to be massively sarcastic and stupid. I admit it was stupid and sarcastic. Wasn't supposed to be anything but that.

But don't worry sunshine, there's a rainbow at the end of all this- I don't give a shit.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
80858d78051279440b7b26487f438602_ouch-my-eyes-meme-memesuper-my-eyes-meme_512-364.jpeg

lastcall190

Established Member
beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif

My daughter has a lemon pattern romper. She is 1.5yrs old. What the hell.

EDIT: This thread never fails to deliver a laugh when I see it popped to the top of the page...

fishpick

Established Member
Are those pink sweat-shorts that are also cargo shorts? My brain can't process it. I saw the photo and blacked out for a few seconds.

"Comfort waistband - reduces chafing and allows easy access to your tactical equipment. Easy access magazine and boolet pouch as well as roomy pockets for dilldo storage. Real men wear these Gay Tactically Gay shorts. Padded to prevent butthurt. Official shorts of the Patriots and your mom approved."

Ironically - the description captures the essence of the last 14 pages of this thread...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
d890d4aea26bf7fb94ee17bbaa77fa80.jpg

Which one of you is this?

When grandma wants to be a fashion designer but doilies are life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread