Picked up a 2014

YBBrembo

Established Member
I had the MGTLAs on my 2011, and absolutely loved them. I picked these up for that reason, and the fact that the car already has catted Kooks, the ATAKs just had to go. It's still crazy loud to my ear...but now at least I don't feel like I'll be looking for hearing aids in the next 6 months.

YBBrembo

Established Member
Nice looking car.... congrats!!! How was your buying experience with the dealer?

Actually went very well. I did all of the negotiating via text, phone, or email. So when the wife and I arrived, we did the test drive, signed the paperwork, and were all done and back on the road in around 45 minutes.

Evil_E

Established Member
I put the Ford Racing mufflers on last week- rest of exhaust is still stock, but to me this change alone made it sound SO damn good! Not that the stock note was shabby, but this is an awesome upgrade without changing anything else with the exhaust.

I did the same about 3 weeks ago. Love the sound. To me, this setup makes the car have the proper volume and tone.

JeannieCarGrl

Anyone looking for a 2014 GT500 Shelby Cobra? I took this car in on trade & looking for the right buyer that will truely appreciate this car. I can email pics & any info if needed

Users who are viewing this thread